Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Anonymous032819

My "true that" comment went with you saying this thread will be deleted....not with your comment above.

@bobby5 

No worries!Woman Very Happy

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I read that thread as well and still don't know who the judgy people are. I think it depends solely on one's own opinion.

She's not even on that thread, so maybe that isn't what prompted her outburst.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I love that phrase. I´ll try it on my sisters when they ask me to go out to dinner. Everytime I say I don´t feel like it they usually respond with ¨But you aren´t doing anything, let´s go¨ I´ll respond with ¨Don´t judge me you judgey judgers and that would certainly make them laugh. Then of course I´ll go lol

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I read that thread as well and still don't know who the judgy people are. I think it depends solely on one's own opinion.

@suzyQ3 

If I had to hazzard a guess, it would be at one particular poster who suggested checking out the charity before donating to see if their values aligned with the donor's.

But I could be wrong about that.

@Anonymous032819 

Well, that's just a TERRIBLE idea!

Honored Contributor

I have mostly found the op , to be very thoughtful, and nice.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

THE ANSWER IS WITHIN THE SAMARITAN PURSE THREAD.

Too funny, this is soooo like third grade.

@esmerelda, this is the post that helped me. I read that thread. And I still think that judger and judgee is a matter of opinion regarding that topic.

Why the OP thought it necessary to start THIS thread still remains a mystery to me. Why not just post her feelings on the other thread?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

What happened???  I thought I posted here.    Help........

Trusted Contributor
@sissy2 Tree

Fill us in.
Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

What happened???  I thought I posted here.    Help........

@sophiamarie  You did.  I don't remember what you said, but I remember that I agreed with it.

Anyway, it's not you, it's here.  It's happened to me too.  You post, and then it disappears like it was never here.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I guess when you don't agree with certain people, they just poof you.  No matter - I'm better than they are.  (oh, and prettier too).....  If you don't see me for awhile, thanks for the support.  LOL