Trusted Contributor

Joy's huggable hangers at Ollie's!

There was a variety of colors.  A box of 40 for $12.99.  If you like huggable hangers, that's a great deal. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joy's huggable hangers at Ollie's!

@Sue98  I saw that in their ad that I ripped out last week. I was surprised to see

them at Ollies. But you never know what you will find. I just got a 25% coupon from them good for one item, so I will definitely check them out this week.:Smiley Happy20190423_080957.jpg

Respected Contributor

We went ot a new Ollies here to find some items we needed. I found the store way too disorganized for me. Very difficult finding specific items.  I doubt if I'll ever go back.

Esteemed Contributor

Hubby hates the store. Once they kept him waiting over 45 minutes to return an item.  Had to wait for a manager.  I don't like it either, too dirty looking, too disorganized and I would never buy food products there.  Got worse over the time they have been here.  

Honored Contributor

I like to go exploring at Ollie's. It seems like you encounter a surprise on every isle that you walk down.

I never knew what Ollie's was until my husband took me one day, so I could check it out. I really enjoyed exploring the store.

Maybe it is time to go back and pick up more hangers. I must have well over 100+ of Joy's hangers but I never seem to be able to find a hanger that is not being used.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLadyI've never seen Ollie's anywhere me, but I wonder if it's like Dollar Tree -  there's a DT not too far from my Florida condo - pleasant people, but the merchandise is scattered and difficult to shop, so I was beyond surprised when someone opened a Dollar Tree around the corner from my LI apartment.  That store is bright, clean, super organized, and staffed by people who work hard every minute.  No wonder they're busy every day!

Respected Contributor

I have never heard of Ollie’s but I got a box of 50 knock off Joy hangers at Costco for $9

Honored Contributor

I’ve never heard of Ollie’s. It must be regional?
Honored Contributor

I saw them at big lots yesterday

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I saw them at big lots yesterday

Never heard of Ollie’s, but we have a Big Lots nearby. Thanks!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett