Respected Contributor

Anyone with a net worth if $50 million probably has had an interesting life. You don't sit at home in your pj's eating cereal unless you inherited it, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is one movie I really want to see. I normally wait for movies to come onto inDemand but I think I may go to the theaters to see this one.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I'll wait until it's on Nexflix. . .after I watch the other 50 movies in my queue.

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

I'll wait until it's on Nexflix. . .after I watch the other 50 movies in my queue.

I know, I have so many movies in the queue to watch on Netflix too. When it gets colder I find it easier to sit and watch a movie. It have a hard time sitting and watching a movie when the weather is nice out.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

Only 50?  I think I have 136 in my queue!!

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't waste my time or my money seeing this film. Oscar worthy? LOL! Not going to happen. De Niro must really need the $$$ to be in a film without any substance.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

I wouldn't waste my time or my money seeing this film. Oscar worthy? LOL! Not going to happen. De Niro must really need the $$$ to be in a film without any substance.

Of course you would think this way.

The movie just features Academy Award winning actors, an Academy Award winning director and has tremendous "buzz" by critics.

Of course you would think it has no substance. 

Esteemed Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

The movie just features Academy Award winning actors, an Academy Award winning director and has tremendous "buzz" by critics.

DITTO!  ITA! Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

Typical response. Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

DITTO!  ITA! Woman LOL

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL