Honored Contributor

@Mona_L

That makes at least 2 of us. What did she do, and to whom, that she felt an apology was necessary?

Guess I am just not a "hip" old man since I have no clue who she is!

hn

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @hckynut, John you are a "hip" "young at heart" man who knows when to exit a thread that can be very negative and guaranteed to cause hard feelings.   When certain posts start to reflect political bias, there is absolutely nothing to be gained.  I don't think that is why most people come here.  By the way, how is Cindy doing?  And the furbabies?  And how about you?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

Who the heck is Joy Reid?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

She is definitely in DAMAGE CONTROL in my OPINION!🤨

Respected Contributor

These comments she made go back years.  Isn't it odd that her blog readers didn't chosse to call her out when she made them?  How did this just surface now?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  I don't understand this story.  I heard it mentioned on the news but wasn't paying attention.  Did she make these comments ten years ago and someone just hacked into her account and made it seem as though she just said them?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

My thoughts when a celebrity apologizes.....  1% are truthful and 99% are CYA or being sorry about the backlash.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2  I don't understand this story.  I heard it mentioned on the news but wasn't paying attention.  Did she make these comments ten years ago and someone just hacked into her account and made it seem as though she just said them?

@NickNack, I'm not exactly certain what was said, she did mention she had a male friend who came out to her and she made a comment about how it was too bad for women (I guess him not being available), he didn't speak with her for several months. I take her at her word she is sincerely sorry about comments she made years ago. Really can any one of use say they have never said or done something that they were sorry about?

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Joy Reid has a political show on MSNBC.