Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Miracle Clean- hazardous?

I just read the original posters comments and other posts about how bad the smell is and irritiants in the spray.

this sounds like a way to money any way they can.

i guess they wanted to see who would purchase this item. 

they are laughing all the way to the bank with money people invested into this product believing it would work.  

hope people return this item asap and get money returned.

I have never seen this item. I don't use sprays around the house.

Honored Contributor

I saw the product on the website this am. Weird someone says it's gone.  Many good reviews on it and many bad.  I think it's great.  The smell isn't great,  but it dissipates. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I saw the product on the website this am. Weird someone says it's gone.  Many good reviews on it and many bad.  I think it's great.  The smell isn't great,  but it dissipates. 

Maybe i missed it.  wanted to see the reveiws on the different scents.  the good and the bad.

Honored Contributor

i "found it" but when you go to order it is wont let you. no reviews to view though.

https://www.hsn.com/products/miracleclean-fast-and-powerful-20-piece-disinfect-and-c/10078508

i received mine in the "spring meadow" today. i opened it up right away to do a sniff test. it definitely had a thyme smell to it, but it wasnt bad at all straight out of the bottle. i dont normally go around sniffing cleaning products. LOL. i will say that when i clean with any product i always open a window, even in the winter. i will definitely be using it for a while for cleaning. i was never planning on using it as a room spray or as a garment spray. i purchased it solely for cleaning. the price was a good deal for the cleaning cloths alone.

i dont think i realized that the formula was made in the usa.

it is not currently on the hsn product recall page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

They are waived return shipping and handling. I ordered the orange made me deathly I’ll. Hsn has pulled the product from their website
Super Contributor

Yes they sure have been removed. I ordered the orange and the smell made me deathly ill
Super Contributor

Yes they have been removed thank heavens. Smell is horrible
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i "found it" but when you go to order it is wont let you. no reviews to view though.

https://www.hsn.com/products/miracleclean-fast-and-powerful-20-piece-disinfect-and-c/10078508

i received mine in the "spring meadow" today. i opened it up right away to do a sniff test. it definitely had a thyme smell to it, but it wasnt bad at all straight out of the bottle. i dont normally go around sniffing cleaning products. LOL. i will say that when i clean with any product i always open a window, even in the winter. i will definitely be using it for a while for cleaning. i was never planning on using it as a room spray or as a garment spray. i purchased it solely for cleaning. the price was a good deal for the cleaning cloths alone.

i dont think i realized that the formula was made in the usa.

it is not currently on the hsn product recall page.

Thanks for finding it.  I may order another.  It cleans great. 

Honored Contributor

@Tara811 wrote:
They are waived return shipping and handling. I ordered the orange made me deathly I’ll. Hsn has pulled the product from their website

@sunshine45 found it.  Thanks for finding the product.  I don't know why they'd pull it due to a bad smell.  It makes no sense.  The smell is just more medicinal than orange, but it smells clean.

Esteemed Contributor

I am always looking for a better cleaner.  But I get headaches from strong scents and after reading reviews, I sent mine back.  I hadn't even opened the box...just thought better safe than sorry!!  Called CS and no problem on refund!

If it is that good a cleaner, maybe Joy can rework the formula so the scent isn't an issue!!