Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano is Leaving HSN

I know Joy talks a lot, but I have preferred her products and even her presentations over Lori Grenier.   Just my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

I don't this this "merger" is of benefit to us.  Seems we will have less choice of products and each channel seems to be picking up the worst features of the other channel.   For example, HSN previously offered a lot more free shipping than they do now.   I also see some QVC items now ship for $3.50 instead of $3.00.  

Respected Contributor

FYI, Lori's last name is Greiner, not Grenier.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that @nomless  I'm guilty of spelling Lori's name incorrectly.  I spell it the way they pronounce it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is an interesting time in the evolution of home shopping channels and I appreciate the conversation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder about Colleen Lopez and also Perlier. Since I am on the west coast, I normally flip over to both QVC and HSN at 9:00 just to see what is being offered. Colleen use to kick off a lot of TS specials and I have not seen her in awhile.

Perlier, which is  a product that I love has not been on air recently. Which you expect to see them around the holidays. The new found love seems to be Beekman 1802. I think it's an ok product, but not all of the hoopla that surrounds them.  I hope that my Korres and Perlier products, don't go bye bye.

Trusted Contributor

There is always Evine ...

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Perlier, which is  a product that I love has not been on air recently. Which you expect to see them around the holidays. The new found love seems to be Beekman 1802. I think it's an ok product, but not all of the hoopla that surrounds them.  I hope that my Korres and Perlier products, don't go bye bye.

----------------

Clicking thru channels, I saw Perlier on quite often during this past month.  They were really selling their products as great holiday presents.  I do like several Perlier items...

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Diamonique will replace Absolute.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Quarate can't have two lady inventors-who have the same type of products- Joy and Lori Grenier.

@qbetzforreal Joy was also on QVC eons ago- and I don't know how well they parted ways at the time. .