Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Behar Might Send Me An Autographed Picture

On 2/4/2015 Lion said:
On 2/4/2015 glb613 said:

I liked it when Joy made a complete fool of herself claiming Celiac disease is a bunch of baloney. It shows what a complete moron she really is.

She has a college degree in education and was a teacher before changing careers.

She has had a good career and is living very well and happily.

If that's being a "complete moron", more power to her.

What does that have to do with her stupid remark?

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 glb613 said:
On 2/4/2015 Lion said:
On 2/4/2015 glb613 said:

I liked it when Joy made a complete fool of herself claiming Celiac disease is a bunch of baloney. It shows what a complete moron she really is.

She has a college degree in education and was a teacher before changing careers.

She has had a good career and is living very well and happily.

If that's being a "complete moron", more power to her.

What does that have to do with her stupid remark?

It has to do with the remark that she's a "complete moron" because of one comment about an issue.

We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect. That doesn't make us "complete morons".

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Trusted Contributor

Such a nice heart warming thread

Respected Contributor

Wow there is hardly any nice comments back to lindsays grandma it is all nic picking. Sure is a shame she didn't get some better comments she never asked if we liked Joy. She talked about paintings.

Super Contributor

On 2/4/2015 cater said:

Wow there is hardly any nice comments back to lindsays grandma it is all nic picking. Sure is a shame she didn't get some better comments she never asked if we liked Joy. She talked about paintings.

I left her a nice comment about art and collecting.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/4/2015 cater said:

I left her a nice comment about art and collecting.

Thanks to all of you who left kind words. It is so sad that supposedly mature adults can spout such venom. When I was growing up I was taught that if I had nothing nice to say I should say nothing at all. Unfortunately some of the posters here haven't learned to live by that rule.

RainCityGirl, I also learned about buying and selling art. The rule is to buy what you love not to buy as an investment because art is only worth what someone will pay for it. Yes, I do want to sell the two Dali's I have but I will do the leg work, won't give them away. I have a few other lithographs from different artists that I will eventually sell.

cater, You are so right, I didn't ask if anyone likes Joy, it was just a cute story I wanted to share but as always there are those who ruin it for others.

I would love to thank each and every one of you kind posters personally but I'm afraid I might miss one and I don't want to take that chance. You all know who you are. Thanks again, you have no idea how much your kindness means to me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Hey, LG, enjoy your art collection. It's one of the joys of life to partake of art.