Frequent Contributor

Josie Marian June body butter special

[ Edited ]

Does this TSV presale of 40 ozs of JM body butter take the place of her normal large amt that is offered 2X per year?  Hope not! I wanted the June set in UNscented + tropical orchid😫

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Marian June body butter special

hmm

I actually tried those in Sephora and thought I would wait for a TS here

but a supersize might be nicer than 5 jars.

Honored Contributor

I prefer the supersize as well, and I only buy her body butter in Unscented.  If this June TSV does not have an all Unscented set, I'm out all together.

Frequent Contributor

To “jack the bear”:  on scale if 1-10 (10 is outstanding!), what did u think of the scents offered in her 5-jar TSV set that u smelled at Sephora?

Honored Contributor

@Diggerdan wrote:

To “jack the bear”:  on scale if 1-10 (10 is outstanding!), what did u think of the scents offered in her 5-jar TSV set that u smelled at Sephora?

I only smelled the lavender at Sephora,

so  if I were to think about buying I'd go and check them out again.

Apricot could be too icky sweet  

but I didn't like the texture of them 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Diggerdan wrote:

I only smelled the lavender at Sephora,

so  if I were to think about buying I'd go and check them out again.

Apricot could be too icky sweet  

but I didn't like the texture of them 

@jackthebear. I have never tried them. Are they too sticky? I love Body Butters, but espeically in the summer, don't want something really rich and sticky, which is why I love Philosophy's Whipped body creams.......

Respected Contributor

The TSV does iinclude an 8oz jar of the unscented. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

The TSV does iinclude an 8oz jar of the unscented. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  Yes, but that remains 4 jars of body butter I'll never use.  I'm not sure who would want to buy the TSV just for the one jar [out of five] of the only scent they want to use.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love and use the huge jars. THe last time I purchased a bunch, they were not the same as the ones I used for years.

I also only use unscented so paying for jars I'm never going to use is a huge waste of money. I've smelled all the scents at Sephora and was very surprised that the ones I THOUGHT I would love smelled awful. There was only one scent (can't remember it now) but it isn't offered on QVC- it might be unique to Sephora or her site.

Super Contributor

This doesn't appeal to me at all.  I just reordered the most recent TSV with the unscented option, so I don't need anymore.

i'm very leary of buying fragrances without trying it first, since I bought lilac and it was awful.  in the unscented which smells a little like plastic(the jar)'. I can put a fragrance in it that I like ,usually Beckmann vanilla absolute.