Contributor

Well, I relented and bought the milk serum and body lotion. I thought what the heck, maybe it will help my aging skin. It didn't help in the least bit. I kept my eye on certain parts of my face and my wrinkly arms, hoping to see a change...NOTHING, I guess I'm the other 3% of whom it doesn't help. $62.50 down the drain, and it ran past the 30 day return period, and customer service said for me to contact Josie'e website , WOW. I am going to think long and hard before I purchase her products again !!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Milk products

I've tried all her milks and all her serums too with no long term results.  What has helped is Peter Thomas Roth serum.  It was on a-d awhile ago and now its price has really escalated but maybe one can find it on ebay.

It's called Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum.  Note: it kind of has a tacky feel to it but makeup goes over it without a problem.  I use it at night too.

Trusted Contributor

I also want to say that I now use my remaining stock of Josie Maran products on my feet and toenails.  I will not waste it by using it on my face and expecting results that never come.  I find it useful for calluses on my feet and softening toenails. 

Honored Contributor

@Momofdogs Thanks for the review! Josie Maran products are just oil based moisturizers. All they're going to do is moisturize your skin. I have the impression that the Milk line is a lighter weight version. So if your skin is very dry, you might have better results with the oil formula.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Momofdogs    NO products are going to take wrinkles away.  The product may diminish the look of wrinkles but that's about it.  You would have to go under the knife to look young again or close to young.  You should have mailed it back within the 30 day period.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely LOVE her milk products.  No, they are not a miracle, but for me they help.  I had a wrinkle starting in a spot that made me a little unhappy.   Her milk honestly made it go away.  I'm not so silly that I don't think it will return some day.  But at least for now it's gone.

I also love the milk cleanser.  I have some facial redness on my cheek.  It has gotten much less noticeable since using her Argan Milk Niacinamide Cleanser.

I will definitely keep using these products.

Respected Contributor

That we all react differently to products is just normal and should be expected.   Some producats will work for you and some won't. It is up to you to watch the 30 day period to have the return option.  I think that is our individual responsibility.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

I've ordered her products. Not impressed and no results! Watch the before and after pics (they never change the models) one of them models live and she is pretty but has a lot of wrinkles in her face. The body butter was not great either, expensive and no help to my skin. I can say the Beekman 1802 line has wonderful goat milk body creams and soap. Good luck and I  am with you! No more products~

Valued Contributor

I have used the body butter daily since it was first introduced on the Q?  At 67 years, my skin looks fine.  I use various products on my face to age, as is said, gracefully.

Honored Contributor

@Momofdogs 

I hear ya'!  I've caved with her products on & off for years & about the only thing they are good for is hydration.  I end up using her products as gifts for girlfriends, my housekeeper, etc.  I have a few remaining products that I will gift & will cave no more!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.