Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran Argon oil reserve healthy. Skin

[ Edited ]

I brought first bottle from the Q.  It works so well, I had to order second bottle from Josie website.  No shipping if over 25.00 and received in two days.  Plus I got a 15% off if 75.00 spent.  THe Q gives nothing to customers and it takes fore Dr to get shipped.

I hate when the host say, "we,'re giving you".  They give nothing, we pay for everything. Term should be changed to, "you are paying for".

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argon oil reserve healthy. Skin

QVC is not fooling us!

Anyway, I'd like to see more about how this worked for you.

I'm on the fence.

@qvcaddition wrote:

I brought first bottle from the Q.  It works so well, I had to order second bottle from Josie website.  No shipping if over 25.00 and received in two days.  Plus I got a 15% off if 75.00 spent.  THe Q gives nothing to customers and it takes fore Dr to get shipped.

I hate when the host say, "we,'re giving you".  They give nothing, we pay for everything. Term should be changed to, "you are paying for".

Esteemed Contributor

@software 

Read the reviews on either beauty or community forum.  Most are 5 stars.  I will be 81 in two months, get fillers and botox since age 75, so nothing helps like they advertise, but I noticed a difference on the (  )  and lips and side of chin.  Softer and smoother.  It got good reviews.  They are sold out on the Q, but like I mentioned, her site has it, and you can get a refund if you are not satisified.  No shipping charges.  I can hold off a few months for my next treatment on botox and filler.  Nothing is as good as that.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.    Even if it doesn't turn back the clock, it seems to be a product very healthy for your skin.   As we age, we do need to take good care of our skin because it does become so thin.   

@qvcaddition