Contributor

I purchased her AO a year ago at the price of $69 for the large 6oz size which included a travel 1/2 oz bottle.  She is now asking a whopping $89, plus 3.50 shpg plus tax.  No longer affordable.  I'll have to find an alternative.

Regular Contributor

@nicknayme wrote:

I purchased her AO a year ago at the price of $69 for the large 6oz size which included a travel 1/2 oz bottle.  She is now asking a whopping $89, plus 3.50 shpg plus tax.  No longer affordable.  I'll have to find an alternative.

@nicknayme wrote:

I

@nicknayme wrote:

I agree with you. I purchased some of her products when they first came out from Sephora. IMO, products are good but not that good where I would pay those $$$. 

Respected Contributor

I like Timeless skin care. Their Argan oil for 2 oz=$14.95 with free shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 Ounce, Bottle, $12.37

So done with her price increases.

Jojoba Oil, 100% Pure

For hair, skin and scalp. Non GMO Project. Desert Essence Jojoba Oil is a pure and natural plant extract that penetrates and moisturizes skin without leaving an oily residue. Closest to skin's natural sebum, it moisturizes where needed most and less where you don't. 

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@nicknayme wrote:

Amazon, same thing, cheaper by far.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Oil

[ Edited ]

Is her Argan oil different from other brands of Argan oil?  I'm not an expert, but I thought it was all the same.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Is her Argan oil different from other brands of Argan oil?  I'm not an expert, but I thought it was all the same.

@San Antonio Gal  I'm not saying hers is better,  but you always have to be careful when purchasing to make sure you are getting the legit thing.  If you are buying from a reputable seller and you know what you are buying you are safer than if purchasing blindly.  So many things,  especially oils, can be diluted with other things,  not processed properly, rancid, etc.  

I agree,  her pricing has gotten steep.

Honored Contributor

trader joes

last time I got a bottle it was 10 bucks or less for an ounce,

but I don't really use it that much

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Oil

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Argan oil itself is the same as argan oil. The difference is the packaging and purity of the oil. Quality oils can be found anywhere for less money and sometimes more. Your best bet is to find one that has a good reputation and customer satisfaction. I wouldn't buy some of-the-wall brand.