Respected Contributor

Re: Josh Groban & Kelly Clarkson

Kelly has always been underrated until just recently. She is awesome. I've always been a huge fan.  Of course Josh is great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always been a fan of Josh Groban and am now seeing Kelly Clarkson in a new light.  She sings beautifully and together they are a delight to hear.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing -- so enjoyable!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I could pretty much listen to this song on repeat for dayssssssss. They are both so amazing!!!

Honored Contributor

I too always thought that Kelly was the best of all the Idols, but I never cared for any of her music post-Idol.  (Her most recent "Invincible" makes me insane because the word "invincible" is mispronounced throughout the entire song.)

However, whenever she does these kinds of guest appearances she is always fabulous.  She has the absolute best voice of any Idol winner.

Frequent Contributor

Kelly has excellent range and control when she sings.  Her and Carrie Underwood are the two best Idol singers who have won the contest.  Clay Aiken is the best male although he didn't win (should've though).

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention, I think Adam Lambert is the best performer ever on Idol, and he was robbed of the Idol title.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing this.  It was abslutely lovely.  I agree with others, I love Kelly but had no clue of the range of her voice.  Loved this.  

Frequent Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Forgot to mention, I think Adam Lambert is the best performer ever on Idol, and he was robbed of the Idol title.

I agree that he was the best male performer but Clay Aiken was the best male singer by far. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw Josh Groban in concert.  One of the best concerts I have been to.  His voice sounds even better live.  I don't know much about Clarkson. 

I just watched the video.  Love Josh Groban's voice.  Kelly Clarkson not so much.  Josh would make a great phantom