Valued Contributor

Re: Josh Groban & Kelly Clarkson

@allthatsgood wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing this link. Absolutely wonderful. Gave me chills.  I never have seen a production of "The Phanton of the Opera," but did get to see and hear the real Phantom of the Opera, Michael Crawford in concert. I was thrilled. Was one of those life things that gives beautiful memories.

I loved Michael Crawford's voice.  I was surprised to find out he was in the movie "Hello Dolly" with Barbara Streisand.  He played Cornelius Hacker. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelly is so talented. She can sing live great, unlike many popular artists.

Honored Contributor

@NevaehsMom58 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Forgot to mention, I think Adam Lambert is the best performer ever on Idol, and he was robbed of the Idol title.

I agree that he was the best male performer but Clay Aiken was the best male singer by far. 

Agree to disagree. happy

Super Contributor

If I didn't see who was singing, I would never have guessed it was Kelly Clarkson.  She and Josh sing so beautifully together.  Awesome!

I remember when Josh first started out.  He was called in to sing with Celine Dion and she described him as being so very nervous.  He blew her away with his great voice.  The rest is history!  His voice sounds even richer now and his confidence is apparent.  Love him and when he sings my heart melts.  Heart

heart melting.jpg

Thank you for sharing the link.  

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Frequent Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@NevaehsMom58 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Forgot to mention, I think Adam Lambert is the best performer ever on Idol, and he was robbed of the Idol title.

I agree that he was the best male performer but Clay Aiken was the best male singer by far. 

Agree to disagree. happy

No!  I'm right and you're wrong!  

Just kidding!!!

Honored Contributor

@NevaehsMom58 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I  really like Clay and Adam. My favorite male  is Chris Daughtry, coming out of Idol.