Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar had a paid Ashley Madison account

timing?;

I got the new issue of People and guess who are on the cover, the Duggars, comes out at the same time as the AshMad story.

Karma is a ______

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@NUNYA wrote:
  1. According to them, I am probably a non church going heathen, But I don't have a record of infedilities, incest or molestation. So my closet is pretty clean. The problem with Josh is, while he was pointing his fingers at others, he was doing worse. You know, that judgement thing.

Yes, the hypocrisy thing.

same as all these "preacher types" telling their followers how to behave, yet not  practicing their ideals.

That is what is p---s--g us off.

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@june22 wrote:

You can not blame the parents for Josh Dugger being a pervert and a cheat. He is just a BAD SEED. Some people are just born sick and off....Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy....does not matter what they did....murder, being a chid molester....it is all just evil and wrong.

it is no ones fault for people like this..... No one to blame.

I'd agree you can't blame the parents for him being a cheater.  As for everything else, if his parents got him legitimate help when he molested his sisters growing up, instead of sweeping it under the rug, perhaps he would have turned out differently.

@Mj12.  I do not think child molesters are easily cured of their sickness....it is some mental issue. How they are wired....I doubt any legitimate help would cure him of his child molesting ways.  

Valued Contributor

"Anna will not leave him," the familiy source said. "As with her in-laws, she is turning more to her faith than ever, she and Josh are probably praying around the clock right now, I would assume."

Anna, the source said,  "on some level"  needs to "absorb some of the blame."

"Maybe not publicly, ever, but privately, there will be some suggestion of whether or not she should have been more aware of the pressures Josh was under, of the issues he was facing, and how she could have better counseled him or helped him," says the source. "She is fully and permanently committed to her marriage and her children. And she'll have the support of Jim Bob and Michelle and everyone else in their circle in terms of staying with him and making this work. Divorce is not even something that will be discussed."

HUH???? REALLY?????

Honored Contributor

"absorb some of the blame". - I knew that was coming.

Sickening people...

Honored Contributor

The site reported: 'Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary - a home that was consistently on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child - paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.'

They also report that a second account was created in July 2013 'that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland.'

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Interesting also, in his "profile" for A.M, he sought a "professional, business woman"    Seems contridictary to what he "believes" a woman should be...And PLENTY of our own husbands are under job  and life stress and pressures....would you "absorb the blame" for an affair?  H*ll, she is home with 4 kids, she doesn't have stress and pressure?