Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar had a paid Ashley Madison account

Not long ago, Josh's net worth was said to be $200,000.  Now, numerous sources say he has money trouble AND he is being sued by one of his victims.  

Anna would not be getting a lot of financial support from him, nor does she have marketable skills.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Anna was homeschooled and her education stopped at age 16.  She taught Sunday school and married young.  What skills would she have that would support five people?

She COULD go obtain her GED, those classes are free, then she could go on to a community collefe, until then, if he does not give her any thjng, there is state assistance.  It WOULD BE HARD, no dkubt, but to me, what would be harder is raising my children to think I approved of what has happened OR take a chance my daughter would be his next victim..think how easily, in that lifestyle it would be for daughter to learn "not to tell"  I would take my children out of harms way, THAT, to me, is most important.

Not likely.  Not with four kids and no support.

Honored Contributor

Josh worth- $200,000

Jim Bob- 3.5 million

approx.

Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

How do you know she has no skills? She would get a hefty divorce settlement and support for the kids. Many of us "normal" women left relationships with our kids and got nothing! Yet we made it...excuses excuses..

There is no hefty divorce settlement to be had.

Valued Contributor

I just hope their "15 min of fame" is over soon.  For a family that likes to tell everyone how to live, they sure have their own values out of whack....the two that left the country, got out just in time...maybe they had had eniugh...hope their life can be a normal one

Super Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@stazgirl wrote:

How do you know she has no skills? She would get a hefty divorce settlement and support for the kids. Many of us "normal" women left relationships with our kids and got nothing! Yet we made it...excuses excuses..

Daddy Duggar is going to have to support all of them now.

Josh will have to work for daddy again.

Super Contributor

When people exhibit sexual deviancy--it is who they are at the core without some serious help.  When he molested his sisters, that was a serious problem.   It wasn't addressed at the level it needed to be.  And look where it led.  This guy is seriously weird, and I just bet we hear about him again. 

His poor wife.  She's young and has a houseful.

Valued Contributor

It would be hard, but many women have done it, he will have to get a job and he will be ordered to pay some sort of child support, even if it is not much...guess it depends on what she is willing to give up for some peace and to know her children are safe..there is public assistance.  Not much I know, and hard as h*ll to do, but again many of us average woman have done jt

Valued Contributor

@ivey wrote:

When people exhibit sexual deviancy--it is who they are at the core without some serious help.  When he molested his sisters, that was a serious problem.   It wasn't addressed at the level it needed to be.  And look where it led.  This guy is seriously weird, and I just bet we hear about him again. 

His poor wife.  She's young and has a houseful.

She KNEW about the molestation when she married him. That is approval in my book, he was 14-15, molesting young girls is not normal teen age boy behavior..his daughters are in danger and the state should remove them from the home if she does not leave..JMO..see to much of it at my job, and the excuses they give....😠

Respected Contributor

@snpets wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@stazgirl wrote:

Daddy Duggar is going to have to support all of them now.

Josh will have to work for daddy again.

I think he is doing that now. I wonder if they are living in Jill's house since she is out of the country for a "long term" mission trip.