Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar had a paid Ashley Madison account

I always was turned off by this family, and that was before the disgusting news came out. To me they were always a weird, cult-like group. I never saw the attraction to their absurd lifestyle. And now their hypocrisy is out for all to see. Yuck!

Super Contributor

Time for some more carpentry rehab. 

Super Contributor

The Duggars keep tweaking Josh's mea culpa.

Evidently, they don't understand how the internet and its users work.

Gawker lays it out here:   http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--cSepvr7x--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/13944...

Esteemed Contributor

I hope that his wife follows the example of the Subway guy's wife.

Valued Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

I don't see any joy on here, just disgust.

I know.  What a strange thing to say, and to imply others have similar skeletons in their closet.

Uh, no, the stats would show that having a child molester in one's immediate family is not par for the course.

My closet is clean also...no child abusers, no incest, no cheating on my husband...not even a traffic ticket, not holier than thou...just like my life clean and mellow....as most do I believe.....but OH MY!! We did do the deed before we were married....hang me out for the whole world to see!!!

Honored Contributor

well with his latest statement, he finally admits to be the biggest hypocrite. However, with him, it seems like he thinks if he just admits things, that makes things all better.

Funny, I never knew anything about these people before he was outed for his molestation and now I just find that it keeps getting more and more disgusting. I hope all those that defended him for molesting children, including his own sister, have now seen the light and realize that this is a person with a clear pattern of lying and compulsive sexual behaviours he clearly cannot control. He was not an innocent boy making innocent mistakes and despite all his proclamations of being a changed person, he still was lying and doing things he knows, clearly, that he shouldn't be.

Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

I don't see any joy on here, just disgust.

I know.  What a strange thing to say, and to imply others have similar skeletons in their closet.

Uh, no, the stats would show that having a child molester in one's immediate family is not par for the course.

My closet is clean also...no child abusers, no incest, no cheating on my husband...not even a traffic ticket, not holier than thou...just like my life clean and mellow....as most do I believe.....but OH MY!! We did do the deed before we were married....hang me out for the whole world to see!!!

As I keep saying, skeletons are one thing but no, normal people don't have molesters in their closet. I am a bit worried for those that say things like that. To sweep molestation under the rug by saying oh well we all have skeletons in our closet is disturbing and gives a sense of acceptance or at least tolerance of the despicable acts.

Regular Contributor

First his sisters now this he not only has been caught twice for being a se$aul deviant, but still blames other forces for making him do it.  

If Anna is so precious to him as he states why and how could he do this to her  and his children. A sin is a sin regardless of who is doing it the hypocrisy of it all. I wonder will she stand by her man. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone here condones or sees anything good about people who do these kinds of things.  Period.

I don't think anyone here is even inferring that.  Period.

Is that enough for everyone?  Who would condone it?  No one here.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't think anyone here condones or sees anything good about people who do these kinds of things.  Period.

I don't think anyone here is even inferring that.  Period.

Is that enough for everyone?  Who would condone it?  No one here.

Not sure if you mean condone the molestation or the cheating, but yes, there have been a couple of people who are into blaming the victim and making excuses for the perps.

Not on this particular line, but on others, for sure.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices