Valued Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar had a paid Ashley Madison account

Last week my credit card company notified me that two suspicious charges had shown up and they contacted me to confirm they were fraudulent.  The minute I said they were not mine, the card was closed out.   I sure hope Josh doesn't try to claim these charges were being put on his card for two years without his knowledge.  Actually, I hope he does.  Then he can look like a hypocrite and an idiot.  

Respected Contributor

How does a family ever recover from this? Josh is bringing them all down with him, wonder how they really feel about him? Anna is stuck, she has no marketable skills to be on her own. Actually none of them do...home schooled, only worked for dad, never out in the community. 

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

Maybe Jimbob is on the list too. 

We can hope, right??  LOL.

How incredibly unkind ! 

I wonder what % of people posting on this thread are cheaters or are with cheaters .

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

I think it is very, very wrong that this info has been made public......to what end ? 

Why is it  "very very wrong"  to "out" cheaters?    What's wrong with the truth coming out?

How about all the unsavory, private "truths" in YOUR life coming out ? How about your unfaithful husband being outed to your friends and family ? Is nothing between a husband and wife ? 

Valued Contributor

This is a person who put himself and in his family in the spotlight.  I have absolutely no problem with the truth coming out.  Maybe he should have thought about all this before he did this to himself and his family.  Unfortunately, he was too busy lecturing others on how they should live their lives to think about what he was doing. 

Honored Contributor

I imagine if it wasn't Josh who did this, he would have been all over the news denying this.

His silence speaks volumes...

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

How does a family ever recover from this? Josh is bringing them all down with him, wonder how they really feel about him? Anna is stuck, she has no marketable skills to be on her own. Actually none of them do...home schooled, only worked for dad, never out in the community. 

which really is the problem with all of the these religious communties that isolate children from the world.  Very, very few are able to break out and survive in our world.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to see this topic over and done with. News overload.JMHO Same on the Jarred story, it's sickening and I see no reason to give them air space.

Respected Contributor

Sadder still is that if this is true, Anna not only has no marketable skills but in their cult, divorce is not an option. If a man strays the blame is on the woman for her inability to keep him happy. Women would have to climb a ladder to even reach second class citizen status.
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

I think it is very, very wrong that this info has been made public......to what end ? 

Why is it  "very very wrong"  to "out" cheaters?    What's wrong with the truth coming out?

It isnt just about that. People unrealted to the cheaters, complete strangers, are taking it upon themselves to go on facebook and out those listed on AM. Sometimes the targets have the same name as the cheater and live in the same city but are not the same person. Can you imagine the consequences of this? What a mess. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____