Honored Contributor

Re: JonBenet Ramsey’s death after all these years.... 😢

Not long after it happened I started having suspicions about the brother.  I believe like so many others that Mom and Dad were protecting him.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I always though that neighborhood "Santa" was the most likely suspect. Lots of weirdness there.

Honored Contributor

The investigation was really botched. Some people believe an unsolved crime leaves the victim to be unable to Rest In Peace.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because JonBenet was "on display" at so many pagents I think there is a possibility that it was a child predator. Wasn't she found with her pjs inside out?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Sillee Me:

Yes, thousands of cold and solved cases everywhere.  For years and years.

I've been watching Justice TV.

And also the Court TV channel, when the latest court cases are off air. 

Lots of cold cases in all kinds of places.  All across the country, and not necessarily in large cities. Farm towns, etc.  

It's amazing, and real life. 

I was and am seriously surprised. 

I used to watch courtv. I don't even know if it's still on. I felt like they played it like it was entertainment and that is sickening to me. They're not stories they are people's real life tragedies. And only the cases that showed really awful tragedy made it on air. 

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:
I've always suspected the mother.

Patsy Ramsey was a very religious woman and  so I think she would have been inclined to confess while on her deathbed  if she was guilty..    The horror  on that woman's face after attending the funeral showed  a  Mother who was  experiencing  deep grief..   

Everything here is only speculation so in the end we'll have to leave  it to  a just G...d.