Esteemed Contributor

Re: JonBenet Ramsey’s death after all these years.... 😢

I don't believe that either John or Patsy murdered their child, nor do I think it was Jon Benet's brother. There were too many strange things with the investigation, from the beginning and throughout as it progressed. I will always believe it was an outsider.

Honored Contributor

A while back I looked at the Colorado dot gov site in the cold case section...just was curious. I was stunned to see there are dozens and dozens of murdered and missing people. Records go back decades....and the list keeps getting longer, sadly.

Respected Contributor

I believe someone had entered and was hiding in the house when the family returned that evening.

Valued Contributor

@QPrincess  The exact amount was so very strange, you would think they would not put the exact amount. So very very strange. 

Honored Contributor

I always thought the parents had something to do with it.  Who knows if the killer will ever be identified.  

Esteemed Contributor

As rgings go , maybe  something will come to light . As a parent I could not even imagine  having your child murdered . How could you even go on after such a tragic event .

As we all know , with time and DNA , even the  East Area Rapist / Golden State Killer /  EARONS  was recently  brought to justice.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The DNA  found under JonBenet Ramsey’s nails and in her panties was not of any family member... it was an unknown male's DNA.

At one point when I was watching The Genetic Detective, I thought about the DNA found in this case and wondered if CeCe could figure out once and for all who the DNA belonged to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sillee Me:

Yes, thousands of cold and solved cases everywhere.  For years and years.

I've been watching Justice TV.

And also the Court TV channel, when the latest court cases are off air. 

Lots of cold cases in all kinds of places.  All across the country, and not necessarily in large cities. Farm towns, etc.  

It's amazing, and real life. 

I was and am seriously surprised. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I've always suspected the mother.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that I'm remembering...........wasn't that rope knot very specific and intricate?  I mean for a tween to attempt to tie.  ?

Maybe investigate his tween/teen friends and/or adults.........see who had been used to tying that type of knot.............?

Maybe the investigations are ongoing..............

All in all, what a shame.  Too sad to think about.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).