Respected Contributor

JonBenet Ramsey’s death after all these years.... 😢

It’s really unbelievable that her death is still not solved. I was reading about them today, and was wondering if they’ll ever solve that case. I wonder if it was a serial killer, or someone she knew? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JonBenet Ramsey’s death after all these years.... 😢

My guess............she knew

Respected Contributor

I have always felt that John and Patsy were covering for each other.  I do not believe that an outside intruder was involved.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I think it was her brother. The parents protected him.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

My guess............she knew

Me too. The experts said most of the time when it’s a child, it’s likely someone they knew and/or close to the family. 😔

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ I also think it was the brother. 

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I have always felt that John and Patsy were covering for each other.  I do not believe that an outside intruder was involved.  

@4kitties   The ransom letter was so odd in its wording. Also, the ransom note said not to call the police, but they called 911, their minister and close friends. What’s really odd, is that when close friends arrived to the house, they came in and moved things in the kitchen and wiped things down. Why the investigators allowed them in and didn’t rope it off is kind of hard to believe. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always felt that the brother did it, and that John and Patsy covered it up so that they would not lose another child.  It probably was an accident, but from everything that was published at the time, JonBenet seemed to be a little more favored, maybe because of the pageants that were such a large part of Patsy's life.  It appeared that the local police let the wealthy couple decide what would be investigated in their home.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@4kitties   The ransom letter was so odd in its wording. Also, the ransom note said not to call the police, but they called 911, their minister and close friends. What’s really odd, is that when close friends arrived to the house, they came in and moved things in the kitchen and wiped things down. Why the investigators allowed them in and didn’t rope it off is kind of hard to believe. 

And the ransom note demanded the exact same amount of John Ramsey's recent bonus.

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess BINGO........the brother isn't likely to have known the amount of Dad's bonus - or even if he got one.

Brother is out in my opinion

My opinion - it was Patsy (the Mom)   something got out of hand and Dad covered.