Honored Contributor

Re: JonBen’et Ramsey Murder

I don't think @Pearlee that there's necessariy anything 'wrong' with it. It's just my personal choice not to debate it further. Others are free to do as they wish but the net result is it'll still be a mystery.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Oh, please.  That's ancient history.  It's been debated to death.  We've all moved on to second guessing other murder cases.

Oh please? Have you ever had a child, grandchild, or loved one killed on Christmas Eve?  I guess not, how callous can one be?

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree. We have not "all moved on to second guessing other murder cases." Please do not speak for people here other than yourself.
Respected Contributor

OK, it was a terrible tragedy for the family, but there serms to be people who believe in incorrect speculation.

1.  The DNA found under the child's finger nails did not match anyone in the family.  

2.  The DNA found on her pajamas or underwear waist band did not match anyone in the family.

3.  The note was not absolutely proven to be the handwriting of the mother.  It couldn't be definitively identified as Patsy's, but couldn't be ruled out.  

As far as the Long Island Medium shedding light on this, no way.  I've watched the show and when she knows the names of the people she's meeting, the info on the death is available through obituaries and death certificates which can be found at the local county birth/death records office.  Obituaries often mention names of family members, including those who passed prior to the spirit she's "in touch" with.  Also, there are always neighbors who willingly talk and fill in details.  

Honored Contributor

There are so many similarities (punctuation, expressions used, etc) in addition to the handwriting when the ransom note is compared to things Patsy wrote to people over a period of years that there is no way Patsy didnt write that note.
Honored Contributor

Viewers don’t care if she is fake or not.,..apparently the producers give her tons of info and those who want to be on the show fill out a detailed questionnaire about their family and themselves...so she has all she needs. Most “reality” shows are the same.
Honored Contributor

I still think Patsy Ramsey’s death from cancer was hastened by her little girl’s murder. Nothing could have stressed out her body like such a horrid ordeal. Someone knows who killed Jon Ben’et and it will eventually be known. They won’t be able to keep it to themself and they will brag to the wrong person.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I still think Patsy Ramsey’s death from cancer was hastened by her little girl’s murder. Nothing could have stressed out her body like such a horrid ordeal. Someone knows who killed Jon Ben’et and it will eventually be known. They won’t be able to keep it to themself and they will brag to the wrong person.

...and by the tabloid press that blamed her, her husband and even her son for the murder because the "fans" of this tragedy who treat it like it's a comic book needed to blame someone.  It's disgusting that after all this time, some people still find that child's murder entertaining.  They still enjoy playing arm chair detective.  The can't let that child rest in peace.  No, I don't believe that the killer or killers will ever be known.  It's been too long.  Whoever it is will take it too their graves.