Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp Looks Very ILL

As an actor, he's one of my all time favorites....

(Leaving all statements regarding what I think of his personal life off the table....)  Woman Happy   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Image result for johnny depp when young

I think the failed marriage sucked the life out of him.  She seemed to push his buttons and not understand him or have the capacity to understand him.  Sure, he made bad financal decisions but having to dole out $7 million didn't help.  I don't think he'll ever really recover emotionally or trust his emotions regarding women.  

Valued Contributor

The gossip sites put this garbage about Johnny looking ill out there (negative news make the $ales and clicks to their $ites), and now it has taken off like wild fire.  His look is different from how we're normally used to seeing  him, as as such, people right away jump to negative conclusions about him.  

Johnny is on tour with his band, The Hollywood Vampires with Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Tommy Henriksen.   He recently completed a film, Fantastic Beasts 2, where his character has his hair shaved, much like Johnny has now.  The consensus among true Depp fans is that he is keeping his head shaved for any possible reshoots before the film is in the can.   Moreover, his look is for the band.  Touring affects his metabolism, therefore, he has slimmed down.  He also dropped weight during the first tour, after his divorce.  His next film will require him to be slim as well.   Keep in mind that Johnny turns 55 this month.  And what happens after 50?

Gray hair sets in.  His eyebrows haven't been touched up, so yes, it gives him a blank,

paler look along with the lack of facial hair.  Johnny is fine.  He is surrounded by good people and now that he's rid of that lying gold digger, he is much happier.

By the way, his FUGLY hat is from a Los Angeles based company.

A little about FUGLY.....

"The FUGLY® brand was created in 2004 by and for the people who rebel against all that is ugly in the universe; Bullying, Illness, Hatred, Poverty, Animal Abuse, Elder Abuse, Homelessness, Corruption, Sexual Abuse, Child Abuse, Gender Abuse, Corporate Greed and Depression.

It's time to take a stand against the evil in this world. Although we cannot stop this hate and evil in this world we can brand ourselves as loving people that are not going to take the ****** from bullies, haters and abusers.

We are the official place of the Johnny Depp Fugly Los Angeles hat."

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng  Thank you for the info on the hat!  It did not "say it all" for me.  Great info!

I join the others in wishing him well and would hate to have my dirty laundry aired all over the world as the stars have to.  I hope someday stalkers who hound the rich and famous will be banned from taking pictures and leaking stories that are not true and hurtful.

Valued Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@Lyttlewyng  Thank you for the info on the hat!  It did not "say it all" for me.  Great info!

I join the others in wishing him well and would hate to have my dirty laundry aired all over the world as the stars have to.  I hope someday stalkers who hound the rich and famous will be banned from taking pictures and leaking stories that are not true and hurtful.

You are very welcome @Jackhound Mom
I have a deep fondness for Johnny and rally around him when there is injustice

and lies spoken about him.

In addition, The Hollywood Vampire's band photographer, cerealkyler, aka Kyle, has his own response to the false rumors regarding Johnny's health...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjjbDAKjXsS/?taken-by=cerealkyler

It's good to see someone close to Johnny speak up and correct the rumors going around the Internet now.   For anyone who truly knows him, Johnny is a man of few words. His reason being,  "Never Complain, Never Explain".

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng  Thanks for the great info!!!  Glad I'm not alone.

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

What it says on his hat says it all! Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac  LOL!

Honored Contributor

He has always had a thin face, so age and no hair.  His arms look normal except for the tats.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Part for a movie.

Relax everyone.

It took me 2 seconds to find this...why jump to the negative?

0D0E7350-1792-43EC-AA04-830F083868AC.jpeg

@sidsmom

Here's a pic of Johnny filming that movie,'Richard Says Goodbye', he sure doesn't look like the recent pics to me.

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/johnny-depp-richard-says-goodbye-first-look-photo-complete-cast-1...

Nor does he look like that in any upcoming movies that are unreleased or that he's working on, JMO:

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1665549/upcoming-johnny-depp-movies-the-full-list-of-his-projects

@KingstonsMom This is a pic of him filming the early part of the movie, before the character's diagnosis or at least before his decline. The way Depp looks more recently is how he will appear later in the film.

Honored Contributor

@Bri63 wrote:

Did he shave his hair?

He doesn't look good - he never does to me anyway.  He usually has long hair and makeup on. 

Shoekitty said

he usually has a mop of dark hair hanging in his face .  That might be what is missing?  He looks like he lost 10 lbs or so.