Respected Contributor

Re: John, just wanted you to know

Yock, I am so sorry for your loss, you have my sincere condolences. I lost my mom on 4/28 from covid so I know your hurt and sadness first hand. It's so hard when you can't be there for your loved one. May God bless and keep you and your family. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yock 

Sorry this duplicated. I was having issues posting today.

Esteemed Contributor

6a2b5021969e5c57af107bdac95531e8.jpg

Respected Contributor

He sounds like he was a wonderful, remarkable man.  Sending thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

read Re: John, just wanted you to know

@yock   Oh, I am so sorry to read this.   I do pray for serenity for you and your loved ones at the time.  May your beautiful memories with him help sustain you.  He does indeed sound like a wonderful man and I am certain he will be missed by you and all who loved him.  

Wishing you well,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. We go back a long ways and if he could have he would have been out there to sell you a time cutter.  

my daughter lives close by as well as two grandsons.  Merle knew so many people. Even the mail lady came to door in tears saying he always stopped to talk to her if he was home.  I didn't even know we had a mail lady.  

it was just so cruel to not be with him. Even on zoom he knew us and joked with his nurses.  But it just kept attacking his lungs until he couldn't go on.  Ironic that I escaped completely.  The board of health quarantined me for two weeks calling every day to get my temp. 

thanks for the hug.  Keep safe.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: read Re: John, just wanted you to know

Thanks, Linda.  I haven't seen you post for a long time. I hope things are well for you.  The bbs are so big now it's hard to keep track of us old timers.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. 

Trusted Contributor

thanks, Kim. He was special. He enjoyed our time with you.  

Trusted Contributor

Long time, no see.  Thank you.