Esteemed Contributor

Re: John, just wanted you to know

@yock ..God Bless your dear husband and keep him safe among the angels.  My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband.  To have worked until he was 87 years old tells us he was a very special man who loved what he did.  God Bless you while you grieve and may your memories comfort you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry you had to say a temporary good by to your hubby. May God bring you peace and strength during this grieving period.  I am a widow and had to say good by for now nine years ago to my hubby.  Someone shared with me, another widow during my time of grieving that grieving is like the waves of the ocean. At first they come at you hard and tall and take your breath away.  Then the waves start to subside, with some large and some smaller waves intermingling.  Then the sea is calm with ripples softly feeling the love and memories of your loved one. You will get through the storm and smile again.  God Bless you and I send you hugs dear lady.

Honored Contributor

@yock , sending you heartfelt prayers.  I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear husband.

Trusted Contributor

My heart goes out to you and your family.  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.  Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.  Heart

Respected Contributor

i am so sorry for your loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

@yock ....Merle was, indeed, a wonderful person.  I was so glad to have known him.  I've always thought that I wished I had half his energy.  You, and your family, remain in my prayers!  Big Hugs, my friend!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Although you intended this post for someone else, I was sorry to read about your husband's death. It must be difficult when families cannot be with their loved one in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yock 

I am so very sorry to read this news. My thoughts are with you during a time when you need those the closet to you. Hopefully your family and your closest of friends are there with you to help comfort you through this terrible time of sadness and grief.

Please know that I will always be here for you for anything I can do to help you as a long time cyber friend. Right now I wish I could give you a real and big hug to let you know how much I care. Sending you the biggest virtual hug I can and hope that you can feel this from me. 

Your long time friend,

JOhn ❤ ❤

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@yock my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband. 

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.

please take care of yourself.