Honored Contributor

Re: John McCain Has Passed Away

@dooBdoo Thank you for posting Meghan's tribute to her Dad. It's so beautiful . She has a real way with words, and I'm sure he was so proud of her.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The reporter on CNN said she just lost her father to cancer, so that's why her emotion was so obvious. I understand. I hate cancer so much.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo-

Thank you so much for posting this. I had wanted to copy itSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

His daughter Meghan wrote the most beautiful and inspirational tribute to her father. They just read it on CNN.Heart

MeghanMcCain.jpeg

@dooBdoo  Thank you.  I loved how she used the  quote from C.S Lewis-The Last Battle-"The dream is ended; this is the morning." 

“All their life in this world and all their adventures had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The reporter on CNN said she just lost her father to cancer, so that's why her emotion was so obvious. I understand. I hate cancer so much.

@Greeneyedlady21.......I hate it too.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo......dBd, thanks so much for posting this beautiful message from his daughter.  Just don't have enough words at this moment to say how I am feeling.  She really loved her father.....and that I can understand.

Honored Contributor

A great statesman who served his country in war and peace. My condolences to his family.

Contributor

R.I.P. Patriot and Hero.

🙏

Honored Contributor

"I hope those who mourn my passing, and even those who don't, will celebrate as I celebrate a happy life lived in imperfect service to a country made of ideals, whose continued success is the hope of the world. And I wish all of you great adventures, good company, and lives as lucky as mine." ~Senator John McCain
Occasional Contributor

IMG_0842.GIF