Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers Earrings - Lunchtime Special J290619

Did anyone else order Joan Rivers earrings that were a Lunchtime Special on 4/10/16? Anyway, I received them already...in four days! There are four pair...gold, silver, rose gold, and gun metal.

I was concerned that they would look cheap, but they look like actual gold..not the phony colors. They are fairly light weight...don't pull your earlobe down. They are just a little larger than I thought they would be...but no problem. A great purchase at a great price...and fast shipping! Who could ask for more?

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Earrings - Lunchtime Special J290619

@Brinklii wrote:

Did anyone else order Joan Rivers earrings that were a Lunchtime Special on 4/10/16? Anyway, I received them already...in four days! There are four pair...gold, silver, rose gold, and gun metal.

I was concerned that they would look cheap, but they look like actual gold..not the phony colors. They are fairly light weight...don't pull your earlobe down. They are just a little larger than I thought they would be...but no problem. A great purchase at a great price...and fast shipping! Who could ask for more?

No, I must have missed them but they are really beautiful! I am tempted to order because I need something in rose gold tone. Thanks for sharing and wear them in good health!

Frequent Contributor

I saw those, but I purchased both the gold color & silver when Lisa first showed them and I still love wearing them..enjoy & wear them in good health!

Contributor

Thank you for the reviews! I've been thinking of buying these. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a lot @Yardlie! I just bought them. I've got so many pairs of earrings, especially JR, but sometimes I just can't resist.

I wear several pairs of my JR earrings from the 1990's and they're still like new. Same with bracelets, pins and watches; especially my JR panther link watch. I've probably got about a half dozen of them, in various stages of wear. I still have a few that have never been worn, and all they need are batteries. It's my favorite watch.

Thanks for the heads up!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Hope you like the JR earrings, ladies! I've worn two different pair of them so far, and have received compliments on both pairs. I think they are great for either long hair or short hair, since they are a little larger and won't get lost. Enjoy!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli