Honored Contributor

Jim Carrey's GF OD'd on HIS drugs

Jim Carrey's girlfriend -- who committed suicide by overdosing on drugs -- had 3 pill bottles next to her bed where she was found, and the pills were all prescribed to a fictitious male ... and law enforcement tells us it's an alias for Jim Carrey.

We're told Cathriona White had prescriptions for Ambien (sleep aid), Percocet (painkiller), and Propranolol (blood pressure/heart) next to the bed where she OD'd. All 3 meds were prescribed by the same doctor.

Law enforcement tells us they've confirmed the prescription was written for Jim Carrey using an alias. Fact is, lots of celebs use aliases for prescriptions for privacy reasons.

One source tells us a witness has said there's reason to believe Cathriona may have taken the meds from Jim's house, but that hasn't been confirmed.

We're told authorities would like to interview Jim.

Although authorities say White died of an overdose, they do not know which drugs killed her. Toxicology results should provide answers.

We're also told 5 people showed up at White's house and discovered the body. She called them saying she was distraught because Jim unexpectedly broke up with her on Sept. 24th. She was found 5 days later and left a suicide note addressed to Jim.

We reached out to Carrey's camp ... so far no comment

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3nVsxA7ef

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Carrey's GF OD'd on HIS drugs

wow

Esteemed Contributor

DOUBLE WOW...

Esteemed Contributor

Not surprised.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Not surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me either, I do not know how these celebrities get drugs in alias names!  I am not a fan of his and I wouldn't put anything past him, very sad!

Respected Contributor

That's sad. But even though the drugs were his, her suicide isn't his fault and he shouldn't be blamed for her death. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

That's sad. But even though the drugs were his, her suicide isn't his fault and he shouldn't be blamed for her death. 

Agree.

I also think it's quite an invasion of Carrey's privacy to divulge the types of prescription drugs he was taking and the inference that he is somehow responsible for her death is sad too.

Tabloid news is always so mean-spirited and I wonder about the people who immediately want to think the worst of celebrities.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand the HIS drugs headline.

The drugs that were found next to her body are common prescribed drugs that MANY people have in their home.

I am caring for a family member in my ome who broke her hip back in July and I have these and even stronger drugs in my possession.

Jim Carrey is his alias.  HIs real name is James Eugene Redmond.  I don't see a problem with him using his real name or an alias to protect his privacy.

He is not at fault here unless he shoved the drugs down her throat, which there is no mention of him doing.

Prayers to JC and his ex-girlfriends family and friends.  May she be at peace now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Cathriona becoming a Scientologist was an issue or struggle for her relationship? I thought Scientologist's disapprove having relationships outside their circle.

I would lay not blame on Jim Carrey if she took his meds, to commit suicide.  It's not like they were street drugs.

Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@Say Nay

I totally agree, even the article says that she may have taken them from Jim's house.

I don't blame him at all. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.