Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
I never liked his movies or his faces. Never understood what people found amusing about that. Why he has to get involved in social issue is beyond me. Who cares what he thinks or says. He is not important.
Honored Contributor

He is only important as his followers make him.

I am not one of them.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

His opinion is as valid as anyone elses. There is a risk, although small, and no one should be forced to inject anything into their bodies or the bodies of their children to be allowed into a public school. Maybe California taxpayers want to pay for tutors for those children kept out.

The option to vaccinate one's own child to protect one's own child exists as does the option of home schooling or attending private school where forcing vaccinations is acceptable.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

His opinion is as valid as anyone elses. There is a risk, although small, and no one should be forced to inject anything into their bodies or the bodies of their children to be allowed into a public school. Maybe California taxpayers want to pay for tutors for those children kept out.

The option to vaccinate one's own child to protect one's own child exists as does the option of home schooling or attending private school where forcing vaccinations is acceptable.

*****************************************************************************************************

Jim Carey has an opinion but it isn't valid and he should avail himself of a good dictionary, so he can find the true meaning of words.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I rarely have negative reactions to celebs, but Jim Carey is one of them.

He would be one of the last people I look to for advice on anything to do with making an intelligent decision.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

"His opinion is as valid as anyone elses."

No, no, no. 

This is not an issue where we look for advice from people without intelligence or education.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Regular Contributor

Autism has gone from 1:200 to 1:80 .... sorry ladies, he has a point.    A child needs vaccines, but not 3 at a time.   Too much protein all at once in our children's little bodies.    Let's spread out those doses doctors!

Esteemed Contributor

@VAbelle wrote:

Autism has gone from 1:200 to 1:80 .... sorry ladies, he has a point.    A child needs vaccines, but not 3 at a time.   Too much protein all at once in our children's little bodies.    Let's spread out those doses doctors!

****************************************************************************************************

Hi Vabelle,  You have a valid point as far as spacing vaccines but the idea of Autism being directly linked to them has been disproven.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

"His opinion is as valid as anyone elses."

No, no, no. 

This is not an issue where we look for advice from people without intelligence or education.

I think I may have interpreted OR's comment wrong but I thought she meant his opinion is as valid as anyone elses' meaning, anyone else on this thread, etc.  Not anyone as in a doctor.