Contributor

Jillian Michaels leaving Biggest Loser to focus on becoming a mommy.

I wonder who they will bring in to replace her, maybe Kim will come back. She is my favorite trainer and I enjoy watching her motivate people to lose their weight and get their lives back on track.

The dynamic Biggest Loser duo known as Bob and Jillian, who helped dozens of contestants shed literally tons of weight, will soon be no more.

Tough-talking trainer Jillian Michaels announced on Twitter this week that once next season is over, she's out.

"Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last Smiley Happy," she wrote. " have to finish out my contract."

In a later Tweet, she added, "I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work." <!-- jump -->

Michaels speaks frankly about how she will attain motherhood with some of her Twitter followers, responding to one query about her adoption plans with, "I haven't got my referral yet. Still going through the process of home study etc."

Michaels has been involved with the show since 2004. She did bow out for one season, but returned and remained a force on the weight-loss reality show.