Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for the great sleuthing on the dress.  It is a beauty--but at close to $1000 I'll be watching it on someone else.  I'd never wear a dress enough to warrant that kind of money.  But good for the folks who can affort it!  It's very pretty

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

Thanks so much for the great sleuthing on the dress.  It is a beauty--but at close to $1000 I'll be watching it on someone else.  I'd never wear a dress enough to warrant that kind of money.  But good for the folks who can affort it!  It's very pretty

@srgtdj  All through the years Jill has worn beautiful clothing and a lot of it was traced to Neiman Marcus. I no longer watch QVC but when I did, she wore some very beautiful designer jewelry to go with her clothing. Always a very classy lady, I wish her well in her new endeavors.

Personally, I don't shop at Neiman's anymore because I am retired but I do have lunch there, I wonder if that counts. LOL

Honored Contributor

The dress on sale was almost $1000.  Regular price was over $2000. 

It's a gorgeous dress.  Jill always wore beautiful clothing. 

Respected Contributor

Jill looked elegant and lovely. 🌸  

Honored Contributor

Wasn't it Jill who wore a logo-clasped Gucci or Chanel belt several months ago?  She is a conservative dresser but not without style, taste and verve in subtle ways.

With her love of silver jewelry, you can almost predict that her style would not be splashy.  Those who prefer silver over gold often have a more controlled style. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Jill looked beautiful last night.  Her dress was lovely, and hair and make-up were perfect.  I just kept thinking how pretty she was and how happy she seemed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369   for that price, it'd better be gorgeous!!!!

Honored Contributor

I felt she looked quintessential Jill.  Understated but elegant.  Classy lady.

Super Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Wasn't it Jill who wore a logo-clasped Gucci or Chanel belt several months ago?  She is a conservative dresser but not without style, taste and verve in subtle ways.

With her love of silver jewelry, you can almost predict that her style would not be splashy.  Those who prefer silver over gold often have a more controlled style. 

It was Leah Williams with the Gucci belt.❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

@golding76- No.  That was Leah Williams.