Regular Contributor

Jill’s Home and Garden website

Anyone else see the new website that pops up on Facebook called

Jill's Home and Garden?  Wondering if that Jill is Jill Bauer🤷🏼‍♀️

Frequent Contributor

Re: Jill’s Home and Garden website

I know she does have her own web site.  I have looked at it.  She looks like she has lost weight, and a lot more relaxed after leaving QVC.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is Jill Bauer.  She is on the Morning Show with Hoda and Jenna Bush doing all kinds of things around the house.  She also gives ideas of how to decorate your home so if you check out Jill's Facebook page, she directs you to all different sites where she has motivational ideas for you to try at home.  She is doing great since leaving QVC, glad to see how relaxed she looks and has time to enjoy with her family.

Respected Contributor

Jill had a few interesting things in the beginning, but her “tips and tricks” have gotten a bit ho-hum both on her Facebook page and on Hoda and Jenna show. She got that recurring spot on morning show I’m sure because of her pal Jill Martin..
Esteemed Contributor

I saw I think two of her gigs with Hoda and Jenna. I don’t particularly like that show. Jill did fine. But I think she will soon run out of topics for her segments.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Jill does nothing extraordinary or different on her site. Decorating ideas and recipes are basic. I’m sure she had connections to get her on Today, who even watches that anymore?
Esteemed Contributor

I like Jill but her tips and tricks are boring. Absolutely nothing new. It could be the year 2004. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen anything on Jill's facebook page Just Jill Bauer to indicate that she is connected with this website. Lots of people are named Jill.

Honored Contributor

I do not think this is Jill Bauer.  When I went to the FB page, there is nothing that comes up to indicate this is JB.  If you click "about", there isn't anything there.  I cannot imagine Jill wouldn't have some personal information about herself.

If you go to the website, it's an e-commerce site.  None of the photos look like anything from JB, there is no CS tab, it doesn't say where this place is located, etc. 

Someone had inquired within the last month or so to JB asking if she was interested in selling items like LR does and Jill responded that right now, it wouldn't be something she would do because of the up front money needed for inventory, space needed for inventory, shipping everything out, etc.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mega Shopper wrote:

Yes, it is Jill Bauer.  She is on the Morning Show with Hoda and Jenna Bush doing all kinds of things around the house.  She also gives ideas of how to decorate your home so if you check out Jill's Facebook page, she directs you to all different sites where she has motivational ideas for you to try at home.  She is doing great since leaving QVC, glad to see how relaxed she looks and has time to enjoy with her family.

@Mega Shopper,  Just a slight correction regarding the website in question -- I want to support what  @Lipstickdiva and @50Mickey  said.  
The site called "Jill's Home and Garden", which appears to be a Shopify retail site with limited identity information or background info and with an IP that seems to be hosted in Canada, doesn't appear to have any association with Jill Bauer as far as I can tell.   

Her website is "Just Jill" at justjill dot com (from her website, "a subsidiary of Just Jill Creative LLC").😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova