Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Leaving

[ Edited ]

Personally, I think we will see or hear about Jill doing something else down the road. I do not believe she wants to retire yet. Maybe retire from QVC, but not from working.

She has a son who is 13, and her daughter is in college, and she is only 50, so I can't see her staying home yet........

I can see her however taking some time off to spend a nice Summer with her family, and then looking into doing something different.......I wish her the best, and will miss her as a host. She was one of the best!

Honored Contributor

Jill isn't retiring.  She has made that very clear on social media.  

Jill has a new FB page and Instagram called Just Jill Bauer.  She did a live FB chat with David V yesterday afternoon that is still on both of their FB pages if anyone is interested.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why so many people equate  "No Longer Working at QVC" with "Retirement".

She never said that in her statements.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I wonder why so many people equate  "No Longer Working at QVC" with "Retirement".

She never said that in her statements.

@Johnnyeager  unfortunately, a lot of "news" updates come from the posts here, instead of checking out original sources.  I see it all the time.  Some even say about a statement, "someone said it here," as their source.

Honored Contributor

this may seem impossible to those who still work, but my life ad my husbands is way busier than when we worked!  it is possible to be retired and not have much time to rest or lounge around.  i often say how did I ever have time for a full time job ?  no kidding.  

Honored Contributor

Her FB & Instagram pages are alreadu set up, she isn't retiring.  She's going to have a FB business of some type.  My guess is eventually, she'll have a business similar to LR's.  She seems to be following that path.  Since her specialty is decorator items and home goods, I think it will eventually, down the road be fun site to discuss and get advice and purchase home decor and housewares.  

Occasional Contributor

I will definitely miss Jill Bauer. I will miss her honesty as it relates to the products. She always made it clear  this may not be for you if...or if you want something that has this , this may not be for you. She is one of a few hosts that I respect and appreciate her opinion and that means a lot to me. I wish Jill the best and continued health and happiness going forward.

Respected Contributor

im following her new instagram