Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful girl and beautiful message from Jill.  I've always wondered if she has always lived full time with Jill and her husband or if her husband shares custody. 

Super Contributor
What a beautiful message to a beautiful young lady.

I had no idea that she wasn't her bio mom until I read this. Jill is not one to over share personal information which I have no problem with. I've been watching Q for year's only heard her say her children's names on air, but not every show which one host does. I do know quite a few years back after the 2 Jill had a miscarriage.
Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

What a beautiful girl and beautiful message from Jill.  I've always wondered if she has always lived full time with Jill and her husband or if her husband shares custody. 

I always wondered about that too.  I remember when Jill first married and she would talk about her husbands daughter (and refer to her as her daughter) and I wondered if the girls mom had passed.  Well, now I know she didn't.  I wonder how the biological mom feels about Jill not using the word "step".

Respected Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:

I had no idea that she wasn't her bio mom until I read this. Jill is not one to over share personal information which I have no problem with. I've been watching Q for year's only heard her say her children's names on air, but not every show which one host does. I do know quite a few years back after the 2 Jill had a miscarriage.

How do you know that?  Jill used to mention Kylie as her "bonus daughter" back 10-15 years ago.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Westshopper wrote:

How do you know that?  Jill used to mention Kylie as her "bonus daughter" back 10-15 years ago.

@banned again- Jill mentioned it on the air, years ago, just after it happened.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

I always wondered about that too.  I remember when Jill first married and she would talk about her husbands daughter (and refer to her as her daughter) and I wondered if the girls mom had passed.  Well, now I know she didn't.  I wonder how the biological mom feels about Jill not using the word "step".

If she's smart, she's grateful that such a loving person came into Kylie's life and that they have such a wonderful relationship.

Jill posted a letter from Kylie awhile ago (maybe for Jill's b-day?) and it was also very heart warming.    

Valued Contributor

I've never seen a picture of Kylie.  She's beatutiful.

Jill seems to have a very special relationship with Kylie.  

I don't know the circumstances of how it all came to be, but it's apparent that Jill and Kylie love each other very much.

Trusted Contributor

Jill seems to have been a wondeful stepmom to Kylie.  Kylie probably loves her bio mom too, so lucky to be blessed with two moms who love her.  I remember Jill calling Kylie her bonus daughter when she married her husband.  I also remember Jill saying, way way back when she was a fairly new host and alone and hosting a Hermann teddybear show, " I hear you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince."  Seems that Jill has found her prince and is Mom to a wonderful family.

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@Citrine1

Yes, those are exactly my thoughts. I too had thought the mom had passed because she always said daughter and it sounds like she lives full time with them.