Esteemed Contributor

Jill Bauer and Kylie

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Beautiful words for a beautiful young woman!

Honored Contributor

Kylie may have come into her life, but I think there is quite a resemblance - the smile and the eyes especially. What a sweet birthday tribute! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Jill's post made me misty eyed.  Like Kylie and Jill's relationship, I had a step parent (father for me) enter my life when I was a very young child.  It was a life long blessing for both of us. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh my, she is beautiful young lady. And yes, Jill's post is so lovely. Loved it. Thanks for letting us know about it. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Kylie! 

Respected Contributor

I wish someone would post that photo to this Board for those of us who don't (won't) get involved with Facebook. I would love to see Kylie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer and Kylie

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I wish someone would post that photo to this Board for those of us who don't (won't) get involved with Facebook. I would love to see Kylie.

@Perkup.  You won't have to get "involved" in Facebook. They all have open Facebook pages. Please realize nothing will happen to you if you google Jill's name and Facebook. If they ask to sign up just keep hitting enter.

Honored Contributor

If I recall, Kylie's birth mother never wanted Jill to share pictures of the girl.  I guess now that she's 18 she can make that decision for herself.

Honored Contributor

I had to check it out and yes ,Kylie is a really cute girl. I hope she has a great experience in  college and I hope JB does not share TMI about where she is going to school. I would not trust the public with that info and I hope Kylie is not naive enough, what with Jill's celebrity to give TMI online either. You just can't be too careful these days.

Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer and Kylie

[ Edited ]

@Perkup

I'll try to post it.

Jill Bauer QVC
Like This Page · 9 hrs ·

Biology means very little when you open your heart and life to a child...with every bottle, diaper change, fever, bad day, Birthday, first day of school, celebration, prom and more...simple love is what creates the bond that equates to mother and child. From the moment I first held Kylie, I knew my heart was changed forever. She has grown into a confident, empathetic, kind, smart, silly and beautiful young woman. Happy 18th birthday sweet girl. You are the best bonus I’ve ever received.

IMG_0765.PNG