Honored Contributor

As of mid August they are banning masks with vents and not accepting excuses that people can not wear masks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Good for them.  We have to  learn how to function with this thing.

Trusted Contributor

I live in a mid-size, Northwest city, that JetBlue does not serve, though, I believe they serve Seattle and Portland.  

I've always wanted to fly on JetBlue, because, they seem to have some of the funkiest things happen on their flights. 

I am thinking, of the Flight Attendant, who, got in an argument, with a passenger, activated the emergency Shute, and went sliding off the plane😲

I have never had excitement, before, during, or after a flight. 

Nobody seems nervous about flying, everybody finds their seat and sits quietly in it.  The only thing that develops, is boredom! 

Has anybody had airline adventures?

Valued Contributor

The vented masks never made any sense to me just like face shields without a face mask under it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Many years ago, on a flight between New York and Vancouver (not Jet Blue), a man and woman seated in front of my husband and me joined the Mile High Club, so to speak. They had appeared to be strangers at the beginning but I can attest to the fact that they were definitely not strangers when we landed. The amazing thing was that each of them met their respective significant others at the arrival gate.

Honored Contributor

We try to fly Jet Blue when we can they operate a few flights to Florida from our local regional airport, we have always enjoyed flying on their planes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

There are valid reasons why some can't wear a mask, it makes me cringe when excuse is used. Jet Blue can make the any rule they want, they can also be sued about it too & Yikes, I don't want to be on a flight with little ones having a mask meltdown...it's ridiculous to expect them to wear a mask for the entire flight. 

Respected Contributor

Delta Air Lines banned those masks last week.

Valued Contributor

Some airine said today they will stop wiping down the seat belts and seats after every flight and will do so just once a week..

I'll have to find that news in the news again tonight, I'll make sure not to ride with them...

Flights are pretty scarce these days, they aren't that busy to do this for our protection. They still charge enough...

Honored Contributor

@pieman wrote:

Some airine said today they will stop wiping down the seat belts and seats after every flight and will do so just once a week..

I'll have to find that news in the news again tonight, I'll make sure not to ride with them...

Flights are pretty scarce these days, they aren't that busy to do this for our protection. They still charge enough...

It's Southwest

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"