Honored Contributor

Re: Jerry Sandusky's Son Charged With Similar Crimes

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Seems the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. 

He will have to face jail time and possible monetary losses. 

Well I would hope he faces jail time and monetary losses,  seems like a small price to pay for what he did.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

There's a special place in Hades for these men.

And the women who defend them as well as all the cretins who came out to support him and that idiot "JoePa" seriously?

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

And the women who defend them as well as all the cretins who came out to support him and that idiot "JoePa" seriously?

Supporting Penn State and JoePa - Blinded by tradition and institution. Happens all the time. Remember the movie "Spotlight"?

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Supporting Penn State and JoePa - Blinded by tradition and institution. Happens all the time. Remember the movie "Spotlight"?

I agree I have neighbors who are alum and go to all the home games and tailgates and we just did not talk about it because they were not on the same page as me to put it nicely.

Esteemed Contributor

That whole family is demented!! As far as I 'm concerned Mrs. Sandusky should be in jail too? By looking the other way she allowed it to happen & is therefore an accomplice!!

As far as JoePa I find what he did despicable too!! He is no hero for looking the other way & allowing it to go on for years!! All in the name of football!! He should have been arrested & charged for being an accomplice as well.In my opinion his indifference toward what was happening in his locker room negates his legacy!! It makes me sick!!

Children are our most precious links to the future.They need to be protected at all costs!!

Frequent Contributor

Just sad.There are no words. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

'One would think' that the son would be overly cautious, considering the notoriety of his father.  In other words, try his darnedest to force himself to keep away from all children, and also have serious private counseling.  I sometimes just don't understand the human mind.  So much help is out there now-a-days. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).