Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez is engaged to Alex Rodriguez!!

She hired Joanna Gaines to help her remodel a beach house she just bought in Malibu.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

She hired Joanna Gaines to help her remodel a beach house she just bought in Malibu.

I saw that. The Gaines are from Texas. I wonder how they happened to connect. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could buy myself some beautiful jewelry every year for what the annual insurance premiums must cost for that ring. $$$$$$$$$!!!!! Woman Surprised

I hope this will be the "forever" marriage for the two of them, but l doubt it. Unfortunately, marriages of big celebrities with big egos usually don't last very long.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Teddie  Jennifer is just a fan of Joanna's. That's what I read. Perhaps she had someone reach out to her?

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Teddie  Jennifer is just a fan of Joanna's. That's what I read. Perhaps she had someone reach out to her?

@colliemom4   I can understand Jennifer being a fan of Joanna’s. I was just thinking of the logistics of working that far from home, being apart from her family if need be, when there are many designers who are near Jennifer. I thought Joanna worked primarily in their area (Waco). It’s not impossible but surprising to me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 @Teddie 

Alex R. reached out to Mrs. Gaines. JLo was surprised when he set it up on FaceTime. I saw the information on an entertainment show. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2019/02/13/jennifer-lopez-fixer-upper-fan-reveals-...

Respected Contributor

With J-Lo's track record , I hope the word Pre-Nup comes up in a conversation with A-Rod.   Fortunately Ben Affleck was the lucky one "to call it off" before it was too late.

Honored Contributor

It will never last, that woman is very independent and goes through men.

Honored Contributor

Celebrity Networth says;

Jennifer Lopez: $400MM

Alex Rodríguez: $350MM

Same-Same

Esteemed Contributor

She's on her way to becoming the Liz Taylor of the music world. Married Ojani Noa, Chris Judd, and Marc Antthony. Engaged to Sean Puffy Combs, Ben Affleck, and now Alex Rodriguez. I'm sure i have left someone out, but my big question is WHY bother? I mean, they both have their kids and have tried marriage. What would compell them to want to marry? Sometimes people seem to do better when they are not bound legally to one another....especially at this time in their lives. The one I feel the most sorry for is Chris Judd. He was the rebound groom, and he was so hurt when she broke it off.