Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is Pregnant

like getting pregnant is rocket science... does not take much brains to get in such a situation..... so special when a  so called celebrity gets knocked up... most missing a few brain cells.... Kyle Jenner is pregnant again too...like that is a great idea with her so called  man  who is a  cheater...so called father of her children.... and several other children  too.... ah yes... celebrity news... 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

like getting pregnant is rocket science... does not take much brains to get in such a situation..... so special when a  so called celebrity gets knocked up... most missing a few brain cells.... Kyle Jenner is pregnant again too...like that is a great idea with her so called  man  who is a  cheater...so called father of her children.... and several other children  too.... ah yes... celebrity news... 

What a crude, unnecessary response to a beautiful life event.🤱

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

LOL she's a respectable married woman. She is not knocked up. The pregnancy was likely planned and is clearly wanted.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Ridiculous to compare Jennifer's situation to Kylie Jenner !!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Belcourt Estate is beautiful. Love all those Newport mansions. I used to always read the wedding announcements in the newspaper in the old days. Love to hear about weddings.

We have toured Newport too. Vanderbilt mansion and Hammersmith Farm, that is where JFK and Jackie were married, it was owned by her family. Beautiful !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Don't care about celebs' personal lives.

@ellaphant   The thread title clearly states what it is about.

Why take the time to open it and respond?

@Mersha It's a discussion board.  Opinions are the point.

I often wonder if the famous people getting married who have photo op weddings have ever met half the guests at their wedding.  

Seems more like a PR roll call to me: Part wedding, part business photo op.  

I have never been to a wedding where everyone knew everyone. Why would you expect celebrities to be different?

@10sluvr No - of course not.  I would imagine that in MOST weddings (bigger ones anyway) not everyone knows everyone.  BUT, either the bride OR the groom should know the people who are invited.  However, at the MM wedding, she of course had to invite celebrities whom she had never met (Oprah, George Clooney, etc).  That, to me, is considered a photo op, and I would expect nothing less from her.

I did not even know Jennifer Lawrence had gotten married.  Happy for her and I hope they have a wonderful family life together.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Omg Meghan Markle even got dragged into this. Can you say obsessed?

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Omg Meghan Markle even got dragged into this. Can you say obsessed?

😫😩😫😩😫😩😫🥺🥺🥺😩😫

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I often wonder if the famous people getting married who have photo op weddings have ever met half the guests at their wedding.  

I have never been to a wedding where everyone knew everyone. Why would you expect celebrities to be different?

@10sluvr No - of course not.  I would imagine that in MOST weddings (bigger ones anyway) not everyone knows everyone.  BUT, either the bride OR the groom should know the people who are invited.  However, at the MM wedding, she of course had to invite celebrities whom she had never met (Oprah, George Clooney, etc).  That, to me, is considered a photo op, and I would expect nothing less from her.

I did not even know Jennifer Lawrence had gotten married.  Happy for her and I hope they have a wonderful family life together.

@Puppy Lips   How on earth do you know that MM never met Oprah, George Clooney, etc.?????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Puppy Lips   How on earth do you know that MM never met Oprah, George Clooney, etc.?????

Maybe she meant Minnie Mouse?