Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Garner honored as People's Most Beautiful Woman 2019!

Remember when in college there were fraternity beauty contests? Jennifer reminds me of a winner in some of them. The pretty, smiling, girl next door appearance. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Going from man to man...even in a friendly way.... does not in my book make a woman beautiful. A nice person.....maybe......but not the most beautiful person in the world.

I'm puzzled why anyone would be offended as her 'personal business' has made the covers of countless magazines.  

Honored Contributor

What about men who go from.woman to woman to woman. Anyway, to me Jennifer is truly beautiful inside and out. True beauty comes from within.

Her devotion to her children is obvious, including her dedication to her ex husband on their behalf. He says the nicest things about her and I'd be willing to bet they're all true.

I follow her on Instagram and she's so real and utterly charming on there. Her work in rural America for Save The Children also makes her extremely beautiful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she's very pretty and easily as deserving as many of the names who have made the list in previous years... Their 'most beautiful' and 'sexiest' labels are, of course, hyperbole, and are open to varying opinions...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Who would you pick if you don't think Jennifer was a good choice? I think they made a good choice. 

Absolutely no one.  I don't believe in rating people by their beauty/ appearance. 

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

She's always come across as down to earth.  Not the flaunty, fake type at all.  Like she could mix & mingle with any of us.  I think she's very pretty, but I also think her personality contributes to it.

Congratulations Jennifer, by just being yourself.

Trusted Contributor

I think she’s adorable...they’ve had many on the cover that I didn’t think were beautiful, but maybe they’re expanding on the word ‘beautiful ‘...I don’t know, but I love her dimples!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Am happy to see her get such an honor....glad someone got it who has not had so much work done on their face they look like someone else...what we see is the real Jennifer.