Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston / Justin Theroux Separate

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

Apparently, they broke up because he wants to live in NYC and she prefers LA.

I thought something was up the other day when I read an article about their NYC apartment and how their neighbor there SPIED on her.

@YorkieonmyPillow  I read that many times and long before they were even engaged, as a sore point and why they might never get married.  When they did get married, I thought they must have resolved that issue but perhaps not.

She is much more famous than he and certainly makes a lot more money.  I always thought that must be tough for him, but that he enjoyed living high on her lots-more-income.    Just my opinion/impression.  I don't know why they even got married in the first place, instead of just continuing to live together as they did for a long time.   Unless they wanted children, which they didn't have anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From People Magazine's website:  

"While the news came as a shock to many, a source told PEOPLE shortly before the breakup that Theroux’s differing personalities and interests had put a strain on the relationship.  They are “very different people,” the source told PEOPLE."

It goes on to state Jennifer prefers living in CA while Justin perfers NYC. It also states that Jennifer had become more and more independent over the years and confident in herself and likes doing her own thing.

ETA:  From Page Six of the NY Post:

The source added, “He’s really bored by her whole Hollywood crowd, and she’s not into his edgy, arty scene.”

Honored Contributor

I didn't read all posts, but did anyone consult with The Enquirer?  Woman WinkWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

The comments made here .... as well as the ones made when Brad started up with Angelina .... indicate that many think Jennifer Anniston is such a sweeeeet woman, and a real pleasure to be with IRL ....  yeah, right.

Since the divorce rate hovers around 50% and 60% for stepfamilies, it should be obvious that many marriages just won't make it, regardless of the industry they work in.

People also assume that just because couples stay together that the marriage must be satisfying for both people.  Not true.  Some people should get out and are just too cowardly to do so.   

Honored Contributor

Could be Jen got tired of financing his lifestyle. 

Honored Contributor

I just don't think B & J will get back together.  Gee, grief with that one!!

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11wrote:

My SIL was in a movie with Jennifer Aniston as an extra many years ago. She had nothing but accolades for her. She was always buying coffee and snacks for everyone on the set and was very nice to everyone. She was very down to earth and quite friendly. Of course this is hearsay but still nice to hear.

I once read that Jennifer Aniston was voted No. 1 for men as the girl they would most bring home to their mom. I think of her as the girl next door kind of beauty. Sorry, though, to read about her break-up. Everyone deserves happiness and so does she....

Wow, that is nice to hear, thx for sharing it. You are right, she too deserves to be happy! Happy FRIDAY!  L

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygalwrote:

I didn't read all posts, but did anyone consult with The Enquirer?  Woman WinkWoman LOL

LOL!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Definitely opposites attract!  He's an accomplished writer, director, producer, etc.    Let alone the acting bit.  I think of him as cerebrally creative.

Good for them for giving it a go.  Marriage is tough let alone having careers too.  Thank gawd no kids.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmhwrote:

@momtochloe  I hope she stays far away from Brad Pitt. Nothing but trouble there.

@grandma2pkmh

Not only that, but Brad is MINE from now on!!!  16x16_heart.png