Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston / Justin Theroux Separate

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

Brad would never go back to her.

If Brad was smart (which I doubt), he’d think long and hard before getting involved with yet another very vain, high-maintenance, demanding and self-centered female who thinks she’s the center of the universe. I suspect he’s had a dose of that with Jen before. He may not be as eager as she might be.  Just depends on how many brain cells are left in the old noggin.

I was friends with a woman who was in the biz and had attended several events with her, plus comments from friends of friends, and Jen-Sweetie has a fairly large ego and sense of entitlement.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201wrote:

Hey @momtochloe! I just saw this and usually I am not really surprised nor do I care much about stuff like this in Hollywood but I felt a little sad when I read this. The press makes Jen seem like she is so desperate (they did after she and Brad broke up) and I think she is nothing like that at all.

I just saw an article where her house was in Architectural Digest. While I am not really into the style of her house, I still absolutely loved it. She has made quite a little fortune just flipping homes. She has quite an eye.

Hi @Irshgrl31201, it's so good to see you!  I too normally don't get too involved in things like this but for some reason this just made me a little sad.  I like Jennifer Anniston and always wish her the best as she has taken some direct hits and always handled the situation with grace.  I'll have to Google her house in AD, thanks for the heads up as I love that kind of stuff.  Take care my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

Makes me wonder why they bothered to get married. Their unmarried life seemed better than their brief marriage. What did Gwyneth Paltrow call separation and divorce? Conscious uncoupling. I suppose marriage is, therefore, an unconscious merger. I am sorry when any couple separates but the legal wrangling that may ensue could be a lawyer’s dream. Somehow, even if there’s a pre-nup, the games begin.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloewrote:

At first I thought this was a hoax but unfortunately it looks to be true:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/15/jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-separate-divorce/

@momtochloe   Consider the source. TMZ? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@momtochloewrote:

And CNN, People, USA Today, Elle, E-Online, Harper’s Bazaar, ABC, Fox, LA Times, EW and more.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

People also has this story.

Esteemed Contributor

This is sad. Too many breakups/divorces.

They made an attractive couple.

He is handsome.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@momtochloewrote:

TMZ is probably one of the most reliable entertainment sites there is @Shanus believe it or not.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Generally speaking: 'Out with the old, and in with the new'.  That seems to be life now-a-days.  Computers, electronic gadgets, etc., etc.  This is a throw-away world.

Wishing each of them the best of luck.  Glad to know that they remain friends.  That's significantly a very good thing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchildewrote:

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

Brad would never go back to her.

If Brad was smart (which I doubt), he’d think long and hard before getting involved with yet another very vain, high-maintenance, demanding and self-centered female who thinks she’s the center of the universe. I suspect he’s had a dose of that with Jen before. He may not be as eager as she might be.  Just depends on how many brain cells are left in the old noggin.

I was friends with a woman who was in the biz and had attended several events with her, plus comments from friends of friends, and Jen-Sweetie has a fairly large ego and sense of entitlement.

I'm not surprised to read this.  And she always appears to be acting.  When she is on talk shows, I find her appearance all to be an act.  Nothing below the surface if that makes sense.