Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston / Justin Theroux Separate

@stuyvesantwrote:

I have to admit - I just know Jennifer Anniston as having very dry skin, and I don't know Justin Theroux at all.

He is in the HBO series The Leftovers based on the book by Tom Perrotta.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like her relationships just sort of fizzle out.

Respected Contributor

Last night I checked out the new online Architectural Digest and suprise, there's a full article on their mid-century style home with comments on their happiness together and living there with their 3 dogs.  She commented that she had to make an effort to include him in the decisions and it sounded like if they disagreed, she won out.  But design is her hobby and she's good at it.  This home is much warmer than a previous one I'd seen photos of but still has clean lines.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@grandma2pkmhwrote:

@momtochloe  I hope she stays far away from Brad Pitt. Nothing but trouble there.

Love Brad Pitt.  

J. A. is not without fault.  Just saying...

I like her, and I think she's adorable.  But, there's obviously an issue.

I think Angelina and Brad may be back together.

Honored Contributor

@Free2be

You can buy it for a cool $75M, she put it on the market.

Makes me wonder if she paid for the magazine article, since she put it up for sale right after the magazine came out.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Well, it's Hollywood. So who knows. Never say never is my take.

Rumor was that Brad had gotten sober and not smoking dope anymore, drug use was supposedly part of the reason that they broke up to begin with.

It's all kind of a freakshow. One would like to think they could just live their lives, but there is that nagging need in show business for attention, attention and moe attention!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

According to People magazine's upcoming issue:

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux appeared very much in love during their seven years together.

But in 2017 they realized there were big problems so they went to therapy together, according to the new issue of People. 'For many months they tried to make it work. They even had therapy,' said the source.

And their problems were not just about how he disliked Los Angeles and she couldn't stand New York City, which made her 'miserable.' They also had to get past that they could not start a family together.

The source claimed that early on in their relationship the two tried to have babies.

But it didn't work out.

The insider did not go into specifics about what they did, but in the past it has been claimed she was trying IVF.

It is not known if they looked into adopting like her ex Brad Pitt did with Angelina Jolie.

Aniston had said several times in the past that she would have kids when the timing was right and she loved children, like her goddaughter Coco who is Courteney Cox's only child. 

And while he gave up on their marriage several months ago, the Horrible Bosses actress did not want to give up until just recently.

The source added she is 'sad and disappointed' after they agreed on Valentine's Day to announce they were separating. Neither one has yet to file for divorce.

No kids: And their issues were not just about how he disliked Los Angeles and she couldn't stand New York City. They also had to get past that they could not start a family together

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe she has EVER wanted children.

Evidently, they weren't even really married.

Honored Contributor

For some reason, I don't think Jen has ever really wanted children. I also do not see her and Brad getting together again. That ship has sailed.....They may strike back up a friendship, but I just don't see any romance..... I think Jennifer is the type to have boyfriends, not husbands....Nothing wrong with that. Some people just can't be married. Look at 

Jennifer Lopez

Mariah Carey

Halle Berry

Some people are just better off dating.......... 

Respected Contributor

First Bristol, now Jen.  Sad when a marriage ends.  Must be especially painful when children are involved.