Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston / Justin Theroux Separate

???    Bristol ?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

For some reason, I don't think Jen has ever really wanted children. I also do not see her and Brad getting together again. That ship has sailed.....They may strike back up a friendship, but I just don't see any romance..... I think Jennifer is the type to have boyfriends, not husbands....Nothing wrong with that. Some people just can't be married. Look at 

Jennifer Lopez

Mariah Carey

Halle Berry

Some people are just better off dating.......... 

@CANDLEQUEEN

ITA .......   Obviously, marriage isn't for everyone, if the failure rate is 50%.   

Some women just can't fit into that "wife mold".   Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah, Sandra Bullock, Sheryl Crow, Susan Sarandon, Eva Longoria etc etc etc .....

Honored Contributor

Eva Longoria is happily married and expecting her first child.

Oprah has never been married and doesn't want to be.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGeewrote:

First Bristol, now Jen.  Sad when a marriage ends.  Must be especially painful when children are involved.

And then Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart announced their split  right after so that wasn't even a blip on the radar.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmomwrote:

@LyndaGeewrote:

First Bristol, now Jen.  Sad when a marriage ends.  Must be especially painful when children are involved.

And then Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart announced their split  right after so that wasn't even a blip on the radar.

I saw that too. Rebecca and Eric's history is interesting! Read a few things, it really is too bad, they have been married for a while.....

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

???    Bristol ?

Bristol Palin...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

For some reason, I don't think Jen has ever really wanted children. I also do not see her and Brad getting together again. That ship has sailed.....They may strike back up a friendship, but I just don't see any romance..... I think Jennifer is the type to have boyfriends, not husbands....Nothing wrong with that. Some people just can't be married. Look at 

Jennifer Lopez

Mariah Carey

Halle Berry

Some people are just better off dating.......... 

@CANDLEQUEEN

ITA .......   Obviously, marriage isn't for everyone, if the failure rate is 50%.   

Some women just can't fit into that "wife mold".   Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah, Sandra Bullock, Sheryl Crow, Susan Sarandon, Eva Longoria etc etc etc .....

True. Although some of the above mentioned never want to be married, like Oprah, others like Whoopi and Sandra gave it a try and it didn;t work out...Some are women or men even who keep getting married, I guess hoping it will work this time, but end up divorcing like Halle, Jlo, and Mariah......I guess you can't blame them for trying.. lol! Look at Elizabeth Taylor-what did she have 7 husbands? Eva Gabor?