Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Aniston secret wedding?

Good for them! I wish them much happiness! And now I hope that the online new sources will stop saying shes sad and lonely b/c of Brad Pitt. I am positive he left her mind years ago, so its past time for people to move on.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Fox is now saying they did it!! Will wonders never cease, I may need to go buy a Lottery Ticket since the impossible appears to have happened.

Seriously, I like Jen I hope she is soooo happy!!!!!!!!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I doubt she's pregnant at the age of 46.

I never thought they'd actually get married; I'm surprised.

They've been engaged for 3 years ~ obviously not too worried about her biological clock ticking away!

Honored Contributor

This has been on the covers of the grocery store tabloids for awhile now. 

Honored Contributor

I've always suspected that a woman who didn't want to have a child with Brad Pitt MUST have a screw loose ...  LOL ..... or more likely, just not want to have children.

I think she's been waiting for her biological clock to stop ticking before getting married again .... IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've always suspected that a woman who didn't want to have a child with Brad Pitt MUST have a screw loose ...  LOL ..... or more likely, just not want to have children.

I think she's been waiting for her biological clock to stop ticking before getting married again .... IMO.

What????