Honored Contributor

Jennifer Aniston secret wedding?

Very possibly!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/06/jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-party-wedding-photos/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Jennifer Aniston secret wedding?

Honored Contributor

LOL.... well about time (if it is....) and I hope they have a wonderful and lasting marriage but frankly the on-off-on-off-on again stuff over the years has left me not really caring....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Looked like a Bert & Ernie cake for the "birthday party" to me.  Of course could be a decoy for the wedding cake snuck in later. 

Since we have been through this so many times with the two of them I will wait until Jennifer says the word out loud she is married. No photos just her announcement.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Honestly...I really thought she was already married...like a year ago.   But I DO know she's pregnant....for the last 6 years....that's a fact.  Hee. 

Honored Contributor

But I DO know she's pregnant....for the last 6 years....that's a fact.  Hee. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Bwahahaha....  good one~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I like her, but I never paid much attention to all of this. But I just read the story of their romance at People.com. They were friends for so long, and I really like what she said about him here:

"He's just so beautiful and handsome to me," she said at a dinner honoring The Leftovers star. "He's just like a lost gem in the sand, and he's just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light."

They seem perfect for each other, and I hope this is one Hollywood love story that has a happy ending! Heart

Honored Contributor

It's official, they're married:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/aniston-theroux-marry-secret-wedding-article-1.23166...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

After all the rumors in the "last six years" about her being pregnant, the top pic in the NY paper article looks like she might finally be in a fam way. She just looks heavier and thicker than her usual svelte self. Hmmm?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Wishing a lifetime of happiness to the newlyweds!