Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Aniston Is PEOPLE's 2016 World's Most Beautiful Woman!

@LyndaGee wrote:

She's a newlywed, so she has a personal life.  Who knows why she was chosen most beautiful.  She does take good care of herself, looks good for her age, doesn't appear to have had a ton of plastic surgeries..

@LyndaGee I think they are pointing out that being beautiful is more than just what's on the outside. She's certainly attractive enough to be included if you look at the whole picture. And as another poster said, she has gorgeous legs. I recently saw something online where guys picked out the most attractive girl to them. The majority of votes were the girl next door type. I think many prefer girl next door types over classic beauties. Maybe they see it as who they would pick as a mate. I'm sure many find her beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

She would have been my choice also.  She's drop dead gorgeous!!  She has fabulous hair too.  Beautiful woman.  Bravo People Magazine!!!  Bravo!!!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Well, that People cover shot does her no favors. I have never thought of her as one of Hollywood's Most Beautiful. She lost a lot of her beauty for me when she treated her mom the way she did. There are mothers that deserve to be ostracized, I didn't understand why hers did.

Unless you are inside a family, you don't know the family dynamic.  It's not for any of us outside of the family to understand anything.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I'm glad she got the award.  I suppose everyone has their own definition of beauty.  Maybe she's no Elizabeth-Taylor-look, but I think she is incredibly pretty, and she seems to be a really nice person.

@Noel7

I agree!  I've always liked Jennifer Aniston, and most of her movies as well.

Also, I'd be willing to bet that most people would not complain if they were given even a little bit of her beauty.  Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't consider her beautiful,cute maybe. You can see people just as cute as her all day every day in the grocery store,at work,church etc.  Nothing special,really. And like someone,said "money is the best beauty creme."

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

100% AGREE - AVERAGE looks. Her acting is mediocre, at best.

I can't qualify her performances as acting, she's simply dreadful imo..........

Frequent Contributor

I went out to Calif to visit my daughter.  We went to a Mexican restaurant and Jennifer Aniston and Kathy Nijimy (sp) were seated so close we could touch them.  She is very tiny and short and very tan.  But no beauty.

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Be the one who thinks she is beautiful yes.HER ACTING NOT SO MUCH,BUT BEAUTY YES.

@bewise

Apparently this decision was based on physical appearance, not talent.

Honored Contributor

People Magazine has come up with some strange choices over the years.   It wasn't that long ago that they decided that, of all people,  Gwyneth Paltrow was the WMB woman ..... uh, not so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

po0rj9tig020c4x.jpg (500×473)    

Without make up. I like her. Her acting is ok. Is there anyone naturally beautiful for the cover? (without surgery etc.)

That is a fake scar for a movie.