Honored Contributor

Re: Jenner Accident/Vehicular Manslaughter

@shoekitty

i posted an article (a few posts above yours) that states that no charges will be filed against jenner.....that was from a few months ago.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@scotnovel

Right.  Here in California they have separate wings for certain people.  In the County jail declared homosexuals have their own area, as do mentally ill,  and high profile criminals, and some devients that would be attacked in regular wing.  I may not be wording all that correctly.

Respected Contributor

Yup, separate all those criminals, god forbid a fellow criminal get hurt in prison.....

As far as Jenner goes, it may have been an accident but simply by being connected to the Kardashians it becomes a circus.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I wanted to add something in rebuttel to something I said about Paris Hilton.  I think she grew up a lot.  She does do a massive amount of Charity work.  She does raise money, and has toned her "as seen in the Enquirer" life style down to a murmer.  Haha,  now Lindsey?  I stand by my comment for what it is worth