Respected Contributor

Re: Jenna Bush Hager Expecting Third Child

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  My son said it was a nightmare when they lived in Federal Hill to try and get in and out because of the security!  Everyone was happy when they moved and all went back to normal!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Shelbelle  My son said it was a nightmare when they lived in Federal Hill to try and get in and out because of the security!  Everyone was happy when they moved and all went back to normal!

My son said same thing, not sorry to see them go!! Are you a Baltimoreon like myself and Sunshine 45?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

At one time Jenna and her hubby lived across the street from my son when they were first married, this was in downtown Baltimore, he said always see Secret Service on the street. 

@Shelbelle 

i had no idea that they lived in baltimore at one time!

Yes, in Federal Hill , right on S. Charles St, near Shofer';s Furniture, when they were first married. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  No, I'm not but I know it well.  My son went to Loyola and graduated 20 years ago and never left! He bought a row home near Patterson Park which he, now, rents out.  When he, first, graduated he lived in White Marsh but moved into the city after 3 years.  He took full advantage of the city when he was single.  He and his family live near Annapolis, the schools are better and he works in DC.

I love Baltimore, it has so much to offer!  Fabulous food, great bars, plenty to do and see.  Walters Art Museum, Aquarium, Camden Yards, water taxis, a little jewel.

Are you in the city?

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Shelbelle  No, I'm not but I know it well.  My son went to Loyola and graduated 20 years ago and never left! He bought a row home near Patterson Park which he, now, rents out.  When he, first, graduated he lived in White Marsh but moved into the city after 3 years.  He took full advantage of the city when he was single.  He and his family live near Annapolis, the schools are better and he works in DC.

I love Baltimore, it has so much to offer!  Fabulous food, great bars, plenty to do and see.  Walters Art Museum, Aquarium, Camden Yards, water taxis, a little jewel.

Are you in the city?

No, lived in the city in Pimlico area growing up, moved to Baltimore County in high school,. still in NW Baltimore Co. Annap is so lovely as we all know. My daughter lives closer to DC too. Nice to meet you. My son still in Fed Hill, works downtown so he can walk to work. 

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Are you in the city?

@Somertime 

so nice to hear someone outside of baltimore give our city some props! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Baltimore gets a bad rap on the news, just like a lot of cities.  Easier to report on the bad rather than the good!

I was surprised to read that the mayor is taking a little vacation!  Shades of Shelia Dixon??  Did I read Shelia Dixon was considering running again?

I love Fells, Canton, Federal Hill, Hampden each has it's own flavor.

Are you in the City?

Respected Contributor

How wonderful!  Congratulations to the family!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@sunshine45  Baltimore gets a bad rap on the news, just like a lot of cities.  Easier to report on the bad rather than the good!

I was surprised to read that the mayor is taking a little vacation!  Shades of Shelia Dixon??  Did I read Shelia Dixon was considering running again?

I love Fells, Canton, Federal Hill, Hampden each has it's own flavor.

Are you in the City?

@Somertime 

well, dixon said on her facebook page that she was considering running again, but then it was deleted. she said it was a "mistake." maybe she was putting out some feelers? i wont be surprised if she runs again. after all this going on with pugh the entire mayoral race could easily be a free for all. she was on medical leave due to her pneumonia and now on a leave of absence.

yes, we have some beautiful areas of the city and this is the best time of the year to be there. lots of wonderful things to do, lots of historical places, the ball parks, beautiful walking areas, museums, the zoo, the science center, the aquarium....tons of great restaurants, bars, and pubs!

i am just outside of the city in the county. born and raised in baltimore and the county. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I bet the execs at NBC were thrilled to learn their newly signed show co-host is pg and will soon be out on maternity leave, leaving them where they started....minus a host.  Does Hoda not get maternity leave too?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment