Honored Contributor

Jenna Bush Hager Expecting Third Child

A boy.  She currently has two girls. 

Source:  People magazine online

Honored Contributor

Re: Jenna Bush Hager Expecting Third Child

Oh how sweet! Congratulations to her and her family.

Honored Contributor

I do hope all goes well and they name him "George."  Yes, she and her husband named their second daughter in honor of "41," known to the family as "Poppy," but George will honor both her grandfather and her father.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At first this morning when I read the announcement I thought it was a gender reveal and wondered why I did not know she was expecting?  Glad to know I am not out of the "loop."  Happy news indeed.  Love the name for the second daughter, Poppy Louise.  I would not be surprised if George, Herbert, Walker,  or even Prescott is not part of the name.  It is a boy so happy for the family.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Happy for them but then I suppose it is now officially the "Mommy and me!" show isn't it?  

Respected Contributor

I like how she announced it on the show today then they did a gender reveal.  How nice to be having a baby brother for her 2 daughters. 

Honored Contributor

How exciting! I wish them nothing but blessings.
Honored Contributor

At one time Jenna and her hubby lived across the street from my son when they were first married, this was in downtown Baltimore, he said always see Secret Service on the street. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

At one time Jenna and her hubby lived across the street from my son when they were first married, this was in downtown Baltimore, he said always see Secret Service on the street. 

@Shelbelle 

i had no idea that they lived in baltimore at one time!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sweet!  I liked the way they combined the first two letters of the names of the grandmas when they named their first daughter Mila.