Honored Contributor

Re: Jeffrey Epstein found dead

@kaydee50 wrote:

@esmerelda  I believe he is getting justice better than what our system could have given.

@kaydee50    What are you implying? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

How will the public ever know if he is really dead?? For all we know he could have been carted away someplace where he'll never be found. 

That's a little far-fetched.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

How will the public ever know if he is really dead?? For all we know he could have been carted away someplace where he'll never be found. 

I don't think it is. I'm thinking of 'El Chapo'.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't think it is. I'm thinking of 'El Chapo'.

@Bri369  I agree with @SilleeMee   The report I read said someone who LOOKED like Epstein was taken out. So if it was a dead body, why wasn’t it completely covered, including the face?  To create a story?  Start a conversation?
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

People believe what they want to. Because CBS or any other news organization says: Epstein, this or that. Please! Stop drinking the koolaid. Propaganda at its best. End of story.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Sometimes people veer towards far-fetched rather than go with the more plausible.

Esteemed Contributor

Not surprising.  With the new information coming out about others being involved, it was only a matter if time.  He became expendable.  No one else wants to go down for what tbey did.

May they all rot in hades.

Honored Contributor

Best comment I saw on this was on Twitter.  Someone wrote:

If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was.

Honored Contributor

So, how did he try to off himself the first time?  Strangle himself with his own two hands?

Yeah, that must be what happened.

Honored Contributor

No sympathy here and all his wealth couldn't do a thing in the end.  I hope most of it goes to charities.